• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Website registration

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • SH Members

As many of you have seen we have updated our website. We have set up a registration page, and if you fill that information out, and give us 24 hours we'll verify your membership and then you'll be automatically set up to receive your SH discount.

Looks like:
    Snipers Hide Member:
    Yes
    No
    Snipers Hide Name _______________
    (24hr Verification):

Once registered, a Snipers Hide only category will be visible to SH members that complete verification.

Email if you need any help

For those worried about being blasted with email, we can promise you, that will not happen.

So please head on over to: Welcome to Mile High Shooting Accessories and register at your convenience.

Thanks

MHSA

Last edited:
    I registered, but didn't see a place to put snipers hide screen name or discount. do I just put it in the discount box on first checkout and it will remember? If so, what is the discount code?

BTW-- site is much easier to use and as always...good prices.

done and done, the only problem with this is now I don't have to drive down and drool all over your shop!

Site looks very nice!

I'm curious about the move to only list your products supplied by manufacturer rather than Rings, Bipods, Triggers, etc. but if you know what you are looking for it doesn't matter. Just feel like I might be missing something excellent!

I tried to register from my phone (Android), but I could not check the SH Member box for some reason, and it would not let me register. I'll register from my computer later.

I registered but dont see any SH only category or did it not go through?