• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New! Wilcox G24 Night Vision Mount & Wilcox Shroud

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
<span style="font-weight: bold">Hot from the factory:

Wilcox G24 Night Vision Mount, with Wilcox Three Hole Shroud & Lanyard
P/N: 28300G70-T (Tan) </span>

Pictures and technical data sheet to be posted soon!

Currently 6 in stock

Retail for $534.00

MOD Armory does not accept paypal. MOD Armory does accept all major credit cards & money orders.

Please PM, email: [email protected] or call us at (719) 325 8070.

Newwilcoxmount-1.jpg

Newwilcoxmount.jpg

Re: New! Wilcox G24 Night Vision Mount & Wilcox Shroud

I have a rookie question,does this G -24 mount attach to a Pvs-14,do you Los need the wilcox j-arm.I have the VAS attachment on my helmet.
Ron

I have a G24 for my Ops Core VAS shroud. You do need the Wilcox Jarm to fit the dovetail of the mount, it does not attach directly to the NVG. I know the GI Jarm wont work, but I don't know if other brands will work with it or not. I just played it safe and used the WILCOX (already had it any way). The 24 is a great mount, infinately adjustable and locks in tight to the VAS shroud of my helmet.

Thanks Dennis
I think I will buy the L -4 G -24 mount,what does the wilcox lanyard attach to if I buy that Accessory ?
Ron

Just placed an order for one of those. Wilcox makes one that attaches to the VAS shroud. The lanyard attaches to the PVS-14 and secures it to the helmet in the chance that you bump it hard enough that it detaches from the mount. This way you don't loose the NVG in the dark. You could also secure it with a length of 550 cord or a shoestring,but the lanyard is a nice package and IMO good insurance for your pricey gear.

Thank you Dennis,were would be the best place to attach the lanyard to the pvs-14?
Thanks
Ron

Mine has a small split ring on the aft end of the battery compartment. Thats where mine is going. Probably other places tho.

Well if you want a PVS-14 shipped out immediately and a Wilcox set up now... we have them in stock.

We can be reached at (719) 325 8070 and walk you through how everything goes together.

I have been dealing with Camille at ModArmory for two years now and been very pleased with their prices and service.

Make sure and set on of those multi-cams and the Wilcox rig aside for me Camille-although I will not be back or need it till early Feb.

Thx

Jim