• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Wilcox RAPTAR-Xe High Power : Rapid Targeting & Ranging Module - Enhanced

DocUSMCRetired

Applied Ballistics
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2014
Texas
www.appliedballisticsllc.com
Now available the new RAPTAR-Xe High Power is now available.

The Wilcox RAPTAR Xe™ is the next generation in the RAPTAR line of products. As a class 3B high power laser aiming device, the RAPTAR Xe is designed specifically for the military and law enforcement markets. The RAPTAR Xe provides snipers and advanced tactical shooters increased accuracy and precise engagement of targets at extremely long ranges.

Compared to it's predecessor, the RAPTAR Xe is a smaller, lighter, and stronger laser aiming device which significantly increases first-round hit capability. The built-in networking capabilities and user interface give the RAPTAR Xe superior maintenance and replenishment connectivity with key auxiliary devices. These leading-edge features increase the operator's lethality and situational awareness.

Applied Ballistics Elite Engine Onboard with Free companion App.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS
  • One optical bench houses the red VIS laser,
    NIR laser, variable NIR Illuminator, and LRF
  • NIR VCSEL illuminator projects precise, speckle-free beams for extreme clarity and optimal combat identification
  • The product is aligned to the weapon by one windage and one elevation adjustment
  • Powered by one (1) CR123 3V battery
  • Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail secured by
    2 shock nuts
  • Multi-function remote keypads provide flexibility in programing custom options
  • Auto display brightness
  • On-board ballistic computer measures temperature,
    pressure, humidity, inclination, cant and heading. Wind speed and direction may be entered manually or via Bluetooth to calculate the ballistic solution
  • Large OLED display outputs ballistic solution in MIL, MOA & INCHES
1704995920189.png

1704995952045.png

1704995988939.png

I'm just curious what the I2 units they are using that makes them continue to build these with IR lasers / illuminators. VSCEL is a welcome upgrade! Data sheet states 12.5 oz which is awesome

I'm just curious what the I2 units they are using that makes them continue to build these with IR lasers / illuminators. VSCEL is a welcome upgrade! Data sheet states 12.5 oz which is awesome
Target marking, pinging, however you want to call it. You can customize the laser ID for individual users. I won't go into more detail than that.

Target marking, pinging, however you want to call it. You can customize the laser ID for individual users. I won't go into more detail than that.
I assume the ranging laser does that if connected appropriately (I'm sure MRF can do that too). The NIR illuminator / lasers are for aiming / illuminating and seem to be an add on to the MRF (which is awesome for thermals that don't use illumination)

I assume the ranging laser does that if connected appropriately (I'm sure MRF can do that too). The NIR illuminator / lasers are for aiming / illuminating and seem to be an add on to the MRF (which is awesome for thermals that don't use illumination)
Can be done with the visible IR lasers. You can individualize them.

Reactions: Rhed and rlsmith1
Nice. Im assuming be available Q4 of this year maybe? Damn I want one. I had plans for another Rap S or MRF. But since this post, it's another game changer.

Will the Hp Raptar xe be available to US goverment use also? Or just for Mil and LE only?

It’s Wilcox. Your .hhs.gov email is no good.
Agreed! A resident/ non- mil/le from Ukraine probably have better chance getting a hold of one of these HP Xe’s then anyone in the US. Heck, our own president left probably 100’s of them at Afghanistan when the they pulled out the US troops.

I wouldn’t expect to see these in civie hands until much later this year, but I would be happy to be wrong.