• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: New WWW

Nice!

But I think the pull-down menu for the reamers is longer than the page. How does one access the bottom of the menu list without pressing a key?

Oh, nevermind, I will read it on the page instead.

Great work, as usual William!! Now get to work on that back log, so you can help all these guys waiting in line for you. If I had to wait on a rifle smith, William would be the man.

Looks great. Just an idea, but people would probably be interested if you post new projects every so often. It might be a way to keep traffic up. In any case the new sight looks very professional and does a good job of showcasing your work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now get to work on that back log. </div></div>

Funny thing is this, when you need to step it up a notch without sacrificing quality I've found that you can. I can now walk up the lathe with a blank in hand, 45 to 70 minutes later the blank comes out ready to crown.

I've changed my chambering process up slightly and it's cut quite a bit of time off the process but kept all the quality and accuracy intact.

Thanks for the kind words Ozzy, you've always been a man with class.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mkmckinley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just an idea, but people would probably be interested if you post interesting projects every so often. </div></div>

I actually did this at one time but got away from it. I'll post up some new projects as they progress. Cant let Chad have all the attention now can we
wink.gif

Sweet site William. Look, feel, presentation, navigation are excellent. I also like how it auto resizes to fit the screen no matter if it is on a pc or mobile device.

Grate looking sight easy to use William.one suggestion on your gallery when you enlarge a photo you mite put a next button on it so you don't have to close a photo out to open the next photo_OH YA thanks a lot William like its not hard enuf trying to figure out how you want your rifle built.You have to put a Virtual Gun Coater in there to Ive been playing with it for over an hour thinking of changing my rifles color now thanks a lot William."LOL" "Nice Job"