• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear New XTSP Tactical Mod 22 triggers coming soon

Gil P.

Blank
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just got word from Tom that his new triggers will be done in about three weeks. He said he made a few tweaks to it and if I understood him correctly, will have a stainless body like the new AI triggers. All the new mod 22 tactical will have adjustable shoes.

I've been a fan of his triggers since I got my mod 22 some years back. Not sure about the pull weight on his new one. I was able to get the older version down to 12oz with the light springs, I like to keep it at 1lb though, and it's been very consistent.

ADDC19AE-2B2A-46EB-B22D-EF8D8F653559_1_105_c.jpeg

These are the same as the CG Xtreme triggers, correct? If so, any word on if they’re still available for the M70/FN SPR? The factory single stage on my SPR is OK, but I’m pretty solidly in the 2-stage camp and would love to eventually have one on my rifle if they’re good to go from a field use standpoint.