• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New York City sets up office to give migrants one-way tickets out of town

Krugermeier

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2022
Carolinas
Hispanic immigration is by far the largest threat to this country and Sniper's Hide doesn't have a single thread on it in the first three pages of Bear Pit. I was in the Staten Island Ferry Terminal a few months ago and had to step over the Mexicans and their mongoloid children in sleeping bags on the floor.

They hate you and hate your country. Do not spend money at Hispanic-owned businesses. They have only been able to acquire citizenship with the passage of the 1965 Hart-Celler Amendment. Reverse this amendment and repatriate every one with due force.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York City is intensifying efforts to transport migrants out of the city as its shelter system reaches capacity, setting up a dedicated office to provide asylum-seekers with free, one-way tickets to anywhere in the world.

City Hall confirmed the establishment of a new “reticketing center” in Manhattan as its latest bid to ease pressure on its shelters and finances following the arrival of more than 130,000 asylum-seekers since last year.

Mayor Eric Adams, a Democrat, has described the situation as a crisis and has begun to warn that shelters are so full that migrants will soon be forced onto the street as winter approaches.

“I cannot say this enough. You know, we are out of the room,” he told reporters this week. “And it’s not ‘if’ people will be sleeping on the streets, it’s when. We are at full capacity.”

Rent a whole cruise ship send them back to south america problem solved

Hispanic immigration is by far the largest threat to this country and Sniper's Hide doesn't have a single thread on it in the first three pages of Bear Pit. I was in the Staten Island Ferry Terminal a few months ago and had to step over the Mexicans and their mongoloid children in sleeping bags on the floor.

They hate you and hate your country. Do not spend money at Hispanic-owned businesses. They have only been able to acquire citizenship with the passage of the 1965 Hart-Celler Amendment. Reverse this amendment and repatriate every one with due force.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York City is intensifying efforts to transport migrants out of the city as its shelter system reaches capacity, setting up a dedicated office to provide asylum-seekers with free, one-way tickets to anywhere in the world.

City Hall confirmed the establishment of a new “reticketing center” in Manhattan as its latest bid to ease pressure on its shelters and finances following the arrival of more than 130,000 asylum-seekers since last year.

Mayor Eric Adams, a Democrat, has described the situation as a crisis and has begun to warn that shelters are so full that migrants will soon be forced onto the street as winter approaches.

“I cannot say this enough. You know, we are out of the room,” he told reporters this week. “And it’s not ‘if’ people will be sleeping on the streets, it’s when. We are at full capacity.”
First off, most the immigrants these days aren't Mexican; most are Guatemalan, Salvadoran and Venezuelan. Most don't even speak Spanish.

Be that as it may, advocating for boycotting Hispanic-owned businesses, ones that are often owned by American citizens, is...well...just not right, and pretty much the definition of being racist, since you don't know the people themselves, and are singling out a category of people. I suggest you think very hard about what you post here, because you're on some pretty shaky ground right now.

Most hispanic Americans are good people, and tend to work hard to provide for their families, as they migrate up the economic scale, generation by generation. You know, the "American Dream", that every other ethnic group has done since the founding of this country (Irish, Italians, Germans, Chinese, etc.).

But what do I know? I'm only a second generation half hispanic...

Why would peoples from Guatemala, "El Salvador, Venezuela not speak Spanish? Brazil is Portuguese but other than that they are Spanish native countries.

Other than that I agree. I've traveled in those countries and dealt with a lot of wets at my ranch near the border. At least in the past they were 99% good folks just looking to improve themselves. For the young guys ir was all a big adventure...sneaking north illegally, the worst that would happen is they'd get sent back.

Sadly, just like with the blacks, in the cities. a sorry assed sub culture has developed.

Rent a whole cruise ship send them back to south america problem solved
This reallly could be the answer.

Get a whole cruse ship, hire an all wetback crew excepting the captain and main operating crew, load it with other wets, 8 to a cabin, you could get thousands onboard and they'd feel right at home. Tell them its ' temporary lodging. Once it leave sport its too late and next stop, Venezuela...

:cool:

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The real danger here is not the Hispanic migrants, but who knows how many Al Qaeda/ISIS/Hamas trained Arab and Turkish men who have come in embedded among them and are just waiting for some mullah's bat signal to start bringing about the new Ottoman Empire. Not trying to be overly cynical here but with the fibbies using all of their resources to harass bloggers who are exposing Ivy League terrorist supporters and moms against groomers, how many cases of AKs, RPGs, and grenades are laying around hidden in scrap shops or abandoned buildings right this second, just waiting to be picked up by insidious actors already here and unleashed on soft targets at any minute???

This reallly could be the answer.

Get a whole cruse ship, hire an all wetback crew excepting the captain and main operating crew, load it with other wets, 8 to a cabin, you could get thousands onboard and they'd feel right at home. Tell them its ' temporary lodging. Once it leave sport its too late and next stop, Venezuela...

:cool:

That is how it should be done, and hopefully by MAGA 2024, no matter who is behind it this time. Deport all of those who are here illegally, and anybody with terrorist connections can go to Gitmo for "enhanced interrogation" and we can probably stop a whole bunch of brewing nefarious plots and save a lot of lives across the world from our own country all the way to India from the intel gleaned from any wannabe jihadists...

Edit: Those who are here illegally should not be here and told to try again via legal means if they wish to be contributors to our society.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevoke
Why would peoples from Guatemala, "El Salvador, Venezuela not speak Spanish? Brazil is Portuguese but other than that they are Spanish native countries.

Other than that I agree. I've traveled in those countries and dealt with a lot of wets at my ranch near the border. At least in the past they were 99% good folks just looking to improve themselves. For the young guys ir was all a big adventure...sneaking north illegally, the worst that would happen is they'd get sent back.

Sadly, just like with the blacks, in the cities. a sorry assed sub culture has developed.
Because most of the immigrants come from the rural areas of those countries, where Spanish is not the common language, rather it is usually some variation of the native american dialect.

I had my roof replaced and pavers put in recently. I went up to tell one of the workers where I had put some drinks, telling him in Spanish. His response was broken english and said "I no speak english well" and points the foreman. I asked in Spanish if he was the Jefe, and the guy just gave me a blank look. He was "hispanic", but didn't speak Spanish....at all. I listened in as a couple of them spoke to each other, and it was clearly some type of central american dialect.

That is how it should be done, and hopefully by MAGA 2024, no matter who is behind it this time. Deport all of those who are not supposed to be here, and anybody with terrorist connections can go to Gitmo for "enhanced interrogation" and we can probably stop a whole bunch of brewing nefarious plots and save a lot of lives across the world from our own country all the way to India from the intel gleaned from any wannabe jihadists...
Let me start off by saying I do NOT support illegal immigration. At all. But it seems pretty clear to me that you do not understand economics very well, or that we actually need immigration (legal immigration) in this country. Have you looked at the birth rate recently?

Let me start off by saying I do NOT support illegal immigration. At all. But it seems pretty clear to me that you do not understand economics very well, or that we actually need immigration (legal immigration) in this country. Have you looked at the birth rate recently?

Correction on my part: I totally meant illegal immigrants and fixed in that post too. Legal immigrants contribute a great deal to this country and many of them bring old world traditional values with them.

Because most of the immigrants come from the rural areas of those countries, where Spanish is not the common language, rather it is usually some variation of the native american dialect.

I had my roof replaced and pavers put in recently. I went up to tell one of the workers where I had put some drinks, telling him in Spanish. His response was broken english and said "I no speak english well" and points the foreman. I asked in Spanish if he was the Jefe, and the guy just gave me a blank look. He was "hispanic", but didn't speak Spanish....at all. I listened in as a couple of them spoke to each other, and it was clearly some type of central american dialect.
THats odd. Ive travelled in the areas theyre coming from including the highlands of Guatemala where I met some villagers who spoke only Mayan, but one of the boys had been to school and spoke Spanish. Beautiful people. But most spoke Spanish or a garbled version of it. The guys who did my roof all spoke Spanish. Hard working fuckers. Had the roof off, decked, and shingled in a 11 hour day and did a beautiful job. I bought a case of cerveza at the end and was a hero.

THats odd. Ive travelled in the areas theyre coming from including the highlands of Guatemala where I met some villagers who spoke only Mayan, but one of the boys had been to school and spoke Spanish. Beautiful people. But most spoke Spanish or a garbled version of it. The guys who did my roof all spoke Spanish. Hard working fuckers. Had the roof off, decked, and shingled in a 11 hour day and did a beautiful job. I bought a case of cerveza at the end and was a hero.

And I gotta give another shoutout to Goya Foods again. For their financial backing of the documentary Sound of Freedom and their support of the pedo hunting organizations getting dangerous predators off the streets. They are absolute champions for the side of good.

I have to say the NEED was created by those who now claim the requirement.

R

Reactions: supercorndogs
And I gotta give another shoutout to Goya Foods again. For their financial backing of the documentary Sound of Freedom and their support of the pedo hunting organizations getting dangerous predators off the streets. They are absolute champions for the side of good.
Just polished off some Goya Papsas. Not what you might get in Quetzaltenango but tasty.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I have to say the NEED was created by those who now claim the requirement.

R
Anyone who says we need immigration on an economic basis is lying to you.

IMG_9379.jpeg

There are entire Hispanic cities in the US because the government imports them. When people say we ‘need’ immigration to sustain the country, what it really means is that we are importing consumers so we need to import fast-food workers to feed the consumers, retail salespeople to sell clothes to the imported consumers, mechanics to fix the cars of the imported consumers, and on and on.

This is all done because the people in this country have blind faith in doing whatever is necessary to increase the GDP. White America will do the landscaping - White America will work in the fast food restaurants - if you stop letting foreigners come in and undercut their wages.

Mexicans were responsible for the Great Depression - Herbert Hoover knew this and repatriated almost 3 million of them. Ronald Reagan gave 3 million illegal Mexicans in California amnesty and the right to vote in 1986. 1988, Regan’s second term, became the last time California has ever gone red in a presidential election.

I vehemently oppose these invaders. I have not spent my money at any Hispanic-owned business in years on principle. I am a single issue voter.

My best friend was shot in the head by a juvenile Mexican gangbanger in the country illegally. I was the victim of a commercial insurance fraud ring operating in Las Vegas - all Mexican nationals that wrecked my work truck. Boss said I was gonna get fired unless I paid for damage. I had to testify, they were sent to prison. When I called victim assistance to get restitution a month later, I was told the Mexicans all petitioned to have themselves deported and now the US DOJ doesn’t know where they are.

In 1970, California possessed workers who were 50 percent more likely to be skilled than those in the United States as a whole. By 1990, however, California workers were now 50 percent more likely to be less skilled than those of the rest of the country. And immigrants accounted for 85 percent of all male workers with fewer than 9 years of education.

“The non-citizen (immigrants not naturalized) inmate population in the federal prison system more than quadrupled between 1984 and 1994 rising from 4,088 to 18,292. While the overall federal prison population grew by less than 2 percent a year in that decade, the non-citizen federal prison population grew at an annual rate of 10 percent. At the time of this book's writing in 1998, non-citizens represented approximately one-quarter of total federal prison population.” - Deconstructing America by Joseph Fallon

I left California to escape the Hispanic-Chicano violence and their gangs. People on the east coast have no idea how bad things are there.

Black males only make up 6% of the American population. Hispanics are a far greater threat - these are military-aged combatants that use women and children as human shields to enter this country then have no intention of assimilating.

Everyone here is happy to buy Coors instead of Bud Light on principle. Everyone here is happy to change from Bank of America to elsewhere because they believe they are ‘voting with their wallet’. It’s time to sack up and stop rewarding Hispanic invaders for coming into this country and taking jobs that we used to send our children to do between school sessions.

Never forget the story of Brandy Duvall, a fourteen-year old cheerleader who was kidnapped, raped, and stabbed to death by a gang of sadistic Hispanic animals in Denver 1998. They shoved a sharpened broomstick inside of her repeatedly as they raped her and laughed. One of the main perpetrators, Daniel Martinez, is now being let out of prison early.

Finally, in 2022 the DEA said they intercepted enough fentanyl at the Mexican border to kill every American 5 times over. In the list of top-10 cities for homicides, Mexico has 8 on the list. Why are we welcoming their people into our country with open arms?

IMG_9627.jpeg
IMG_9626.png

interracialviolentcrimeincidents.png
IMG_1493.png
IMG_3965.jpeg
IMG_9175.jpeg

IMG_8925.jpeg

IMG_9176.jpeg
IMG_9286.jpeg
IMG_9297.png

Attachments

• IMG_9379.jpeg
    IMG_9379.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 14
America needs immigrants (legal and illegal) to suppress wages. It’s the American way!

View attachment 8259215

There are entire Hispanic cities in the US because the government imports them. When people say we ‘need’ immigration to sustain the country, what it really means is that we are importing consumers so we need to import fast-food workers to feed the consumers, retail salespeople to sell clothes to the imported consumers, mechanics to fix the cars of the imported consumers, and on and on.

This is all done because the people in this country have blind faith in doing whatever is necessary to increase the GDP. White America will do the landscaping - White America will work in the fast food restaurants - if you stop letting foreigners come in and undercut their wages.

Mexicans were responsible for the Great Depression - Herbert Hoover knew this and repatriated almost 3 million of them. Ronald Reagan gave 3 million illegal Mexicans in California amnesty and the right to vote in 1986. 1988, Regan’s second term, became the last time California has ever gone red in a presidential election.

I vehemently oppose these invaders. I have not spent my money at any Hispanic-owned business in years on principle. I am a single issue voter.

My best friend was shot in the head by a juvenile Mexican gangbanger in the country illegally. I was the victim of a commercial insurance fraud ring operating in Las Vegas - all Mexican nationals that wrecked my work truck. Boss said I was gonna get fired unless I paid for damage. I had to testify, they were sent to prison. When I called victim assistance to get restitution a month later, I was told the Mexicans all petitioned to have themselves deported and now the US DOJ doesn’t know where they are.

In 1970, California possessed workers who were 50 percent more likely to be skilled than those in the United States as a whole. By 1990, however, California workers were now 50 percent more likely to be less skilled than those of the rest of the country. And immigrants accounted for 85 percent of all male workers with fewer than 9 years of education.

“The non-citizen (immigrants not naturalized) inmate population in the federal prison system more than quadrupled between 1984 and 1994 rising from 4,088 to 18,292. While the overall federal prison population grew by less than 2 percent a year in that decade, the non-citizen federal prison population grew at an annual rate of 10 percent. At the time of this book's writing in 1998, non-citizens represented approximately one-quarter of total federal prison population.” - Deconstructing America by Joseph Fallon

I left California to escape the Hispanic-Chicano violence and their gangs. People on the east coast have no idea how bad things are there.

Black males only make up 6% of the American population. Hispanics are a far greater threat - these are military-aged combatants that use women and children as human shields to enter this country then have no intention of assimilating.

Everyone here is happy to buy Coors instead of Bud Light on principle. Everyone here is happy to change from Bank of America to elsewhere because they believe they are ‘voting with their wallet’. It’s time to sack up and stop rewarding Hispanic invaders for coming into this country and taking jobs that we used to send our children to do between school sessions.

Never forget the story of Brandy Duvall, a fourteen-year old cheerleader who was kidnapped, raped, and stabbed to death by a gang of sadistic Hispanic animals in Denver 1998. They shoved a sharpened broomstick inside of her repeatedly as they raped her and laughed. One of the main perpetrators, Daniel Martinez, is now being let out of prison early.

Finally, in 2022 the DEA said they intercepted enough fentanyl at the Mexican border to kill every American 5 times over. In the list of top-10 cities for homicides, Mexico has 8 on the list. Why are we welcoming their people into our country with open arms?

View attachment 8259214View attachment 8259213

View attachment 8259195View attachment 8259196View attachment 8259197View attachment 8259198
View attachment 8259207
View attachment 8259199View attachment 8259200View attachment 8259201
Tell us how you really feel.

Hispanics dont worry me really. Its some of the others that are coming in.. Plus, my chick is bad son. With a way better personality and values than 90% of other girls out there..(and 10x better cooking)

You’re a fucking retard and I suspect a glowie.

I know and know of a lot of Hispanics that immigrated here legally or whose family did that love this country more than most US born citizens do these days. The only people they tend to hate are those that come here illegally. I also know many who are red pilled. So GTFO of here with that shit.

Boycott Hispanic owned businesses? Sit on a dick and spin dude.

This is about the 5th consecutive time the OP has demonstrated he is a fucking retard.
I never thought I would say this on SH, but the OP is not only a retard, but a fucking racist motherfucker. Broad stroking the Hispanic-American population? Fuck sakes.

This is about the 5th consecutive time the OP has demonstrated he is a fucking retard.
I never thought I would say this on SH, but the OP is not only a retard, but a fucking racist motherfucker. Broad stroking the Hispanic-American population? Fuck sakes.
What race are hispanic people?

R

I fucking hate agreeing with you.

I guess the glowies need to try to drive a wedge between conservatives and Hispanics since too many of them are being red pilled.

Reactions: FredHammer
Fuck that, Hispanics will actually work for their family. Send the welfare fucks out.

The feeling is mutual buddy. Have a nice life, and take your racist shit somewhere else as a single issue voter.

Reactions: E. Bryant