• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New York Mayor Eric Adams Signs Bill Making Discriminating Against Fat People Illegal

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Eric Adams, the Democrat mayor of New York City, has made discriminating against someone due to how fat they are illegal.

Under new legislation signed into law on Friday, businesses in New York City will no longer be legally allowed to discriminate against someone due to their weight and height. Signed by the city’s Democratic Party mayor, Eric Adams, the bill will render it illegal to discriminate in employment or housing decisions against someone due to their weight.

The bill has prompted fears amongst those outside the progressive left in the city, with numerous pundits and politicians expressing concerns that the law will result in a spike in lawsuits, further fattening the wallets of New York’s legal class.

So what the OP is saying is that this is the new official Snipers Hide Fat Joke thread!

If you are in NYC, you can’t read it this thread.

IMG_3051.jpeg

Sirhr

Coming from a fat fucker this is fucking stupid. Discrimination in any form has always been illegal. Being fat has never kept anyone from being a fireman. Not being able to pass the physical agility test has and will continue to.

This is nothing but posturing and has zero effect on anything. He can go suck his own dick now for being a good boy.

So New York is back to allowing 45 liter mega cups of soft drinks in the stores?

Reactions: clcustom1911
Donr worry, can still discriminate if they are white or conservative

Ironically, one of the best reasons to lose weight is because of the subtle discrimination. Everyone thinks you're dumb and lazy.

That said it's a stupid law. I'd like to be a volunteer fire fighter, no way in hell I'd be any use. And let's be honest, if you don't fit in a plane seat, that's on you.

I'm freaking huge size and weight wise (my BMI is 'how are you alive?' and very embarrassed, and I'm not even the worst (did a 4 mile hike yesterday!) I see everyday. This law is shit and only enriches lawyers and grifters.