• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment New York State Trading Thread

rking453

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2022
Pulaski, NY
Other states have them, so I figured I would start a thread for trading reloading supplies in NY state.

I'll get started with what I'm looking to trade.

When I first got into reloading a few years ago I bought a wide variety of powders, not knowing what I would need.

Now that I've settled on certain powders I use regularly, I have a good amount that I personally have no use for.

Looking to find a home for some Ramshot Big Game and Hunter, Viht N565, Titegroup, CFE BLK, CFE 223, and BL-C(2).

In return I'm looking for Varget, H4895, or primers.

Looking to trade near Pulaski / Oswego area.

I hope to see this thread pick up and help out fellow reloaders in NY.

I'm game but unfortunately I could use the same powder you are looking for: I need: H4895 and Varget

I have a LOT of different powders to trade: RL17 - IMR3031 - W296 - W244 - H4831 - LilGun - W748 - Accurate 9 - Accurate 2230 - IMR4064 - IMR4350 - IMR4227 - Staball 6.5 and several others.

Located in the Finger Lakes region of NY.

In need of some benchmark powder and large rifle primers. Im willing to purchase or possibly trade for other items. Located in Buffalo NY

Last edited:
I'm game but unfortunately I could use the same powder you are looking for: I need: H4895 and Varget

I have a LOT of different powders to trade: RL17 - IMR3031 - W296 - W244 - H4831 - LilGun - W748 - Accurate 9 - Accurate 2230 - IMR4064 - IMR4350 - IMR4227 - Staball 6.5 and several others.

Located in the Finger Lakes region of NY.
I just checked out your business link in your profile, looks like a great resource. It is good to know there is a place relatively close to me that does bolt timing, action trueing, rebarreling, etc. True gunsmiths like yourself are few and far between around this area.

Thanks for making one for NY. I’m way up north. 30 Minutes from Lake Placid

Southern Tier here. About 30 minutes south of Buffalo. I don't have much to trade but will keep my eye on the thread. I like most am usually looking for H4350 or IMR 4451.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
I have not found any similar threads, so I will continue to ask a question to those who are already a few years later has much more experience in trading. I had a case where I was offered to buy bitcoin. I had to register my account on doubtful sites which I did not work with before. I knew for sure that I could not buy bitcoins there. And to get it for some kind of merit, it did not work. I saw that they give some handy servers for sale. Does anyone have any experience with them? POST SPAM SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Western New York checking in, Monroe County. Appreciate the NY thread. I’m looking to find some space to zero a rifle for a couple of days of shooting in WV. Any help would be appreciated.

In NYC area, have some powders to trade for SRP's & LRP's

Wacha need? Wacha got?

Western New York checking in, Monroe County. Appreciate the NY thread. I’m looking to find some space to zero a rifle for a couple of days of shooting in WV. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you checked out Pheasants on the Flats in Batavia? They go out to 700yds. You can rent the range and its pretty reasonable. You can find them on Facebook (I can't seem to figure out how to attach a link at the moment).

Reactions: melt215
Southern tier area here. I have some reloading tools and components for trade. Pm me with any interest.
1. 500 140 rdf nosler bullets
2. Gempro 300 electronic scale. 0.02 grain resolution.
3. Lyman AutoTrickler
4. Herters press
5. Rcbs 338 lapua dies
6. Rcbs 300 rum dies
7. 60 pieces 300 rum brass
8. Ohler 33 chronograph
9. Rcbs 220 swift dies
10. 80 pieces 220 swift Hornady brass

Will be at the Sheepdog match in the Catskills on Saturday. I have VV N140 and N150, looking to trade for Varget, H4895 or CCI BR4s or 450s

"Sheepdog match in the Catskills"
Hmmm... I had no idea that range was there, interesting. Of course I haven't been down that road since the late 70's as a child. lol

"Sheepdog match in the Catskills"
Hmmm... I had no idea that range was there, interesting. Of course I haven't been down that road since the late 70's as a child. lol
Quite a nice PRS match. Interesting COF and well thought thru stages. Really fun to shoot

I have 1k federal large magnum rifle match primers. I’ll trade them for large rifle (non magnum) primers. Located in Buffalo ny. Face to face only. No shipping. Trades only not for sale.

Last edited:
Still looking for H4895. Located in the Finger Lakes area. Have lots of other powders to trade. RL17 - IMR3031 - W296 - W244 - H4831 - LilGun - W748 - Accurate 9 - Accurate 2230 - IMR4064 - IMR4350 - IMR4227 - Staball 6.5 and several others.

We have a PRS match at Sheepdog in Catskills on Saturday. Anyone attending want to swap- I have VV N140 and N150, looking to trade for H4895 or CCI BR4s or 450s

I have a few pounds of Varget…I’m only interested in trading for trail boss

140 / 7boxes factory hornady 6 creedmoor 108 ELD-M located in Rochester area, looking for trade with cci200, gm210m or factory 175fgmms.

I have a LOT of different powders to trade: RL17 - IMR3031 - W296 - W244 - H4831 - LilGun - W748 - Accurate 9 - Accurate 2230 - IMR4064 - IMR4350 - IMR4227 - Staball 6.5 and several others. Also some shotgun powders.

I'll check once I get home from work and shoot you a PM.

I’m in Chautauqua County - I know this is a trade thread, BUT, everyone looking for Varget - Couple shops in Warren PA had a ton in stock last week when I was there. It’s usually a honey hole down there.

I’m in Chautauqua County - I know this is a trade thread, BUT, everyone looking for Varget - Couple shops in Warren PA had a ton in stock last week when I was there. It’s usually a honey hole down there.
Erie county here. Was in PA a couple months ago at a shop outside Erie. The $ 360.00 jug of H4350 was a stomach turner.

Erie county here. Was in PA a couple months ago at a shop outside Erie. The $ 360.00 jug of H4350 was a stomach turner.
I just bought 4 pounds at $50 a pound on Friday. That was a tough enough pill to swallow. But it doesn’t come up often so I had to have it. It’s all slowly coming back.

Anyone near Chautauqua County that has RL17 and willing to trade a pound for H4350, lemme know!

Im in Albany county, I have at least 4 lbs of RL-17 i will sell cheap or trade.