• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New ZCO 420, Thanks CS Tactical!

rob.sfo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 6, 2018
Contra Costa County, CA
Picked up my new ZCO 420 MPCT2 today. It's my first alpha glass ever, and I think I'm spoiled for life now. Although I don't feel qualified to judge....it's amazing.

Richard and Dan @CSTactical got me setup, working with them was awesome.

1572046781235.png

Great scope bro you are spoiled for life with that scope.My TT 315m was my favorite scope until I picked up a ZC4x20.Being spoiled like that is not a bad thing.Richard at CS Tac sold me mine and when a save the cash I will be calling him for another one.

Picked up my new ZCO 420 MPCT2 today. It's my first alpha glass ever, and I think I'm spoiled for life now. Although I don't feel qualified to judge....it's amazing.

View attachment 7170935

You're very welcome Rob, enjoy that bad ass setup :)

Excellent choice in rifles and scopes. I have a ZCO 527 on my DT. I don’t have a covert like you do. If I did it would have a 420 like you do.