• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos

StealthOwl

🇺🇸
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Approaching SAM City

:mad:(n)

Last edited:
    Of course, no statist lawmaker will ever let a crisis go to waste. Bet he signed the semiauto ban declaration with fucking cum stained hands after a whole day of fapping to his dream finally coming true.

I wonder how many of these overfed pols sat around every day, just waiting and waiting for a golden opportunity like today.

Gun ban promoters = accomplices of violent criminals. Fuck them and the donkeys they rode in on.

And they're gonna line up like lemmings to turn 'em in too. I wish I could go there and trade Starbucks gift cards for $3000 rifles. Wonder if they'll liquidate the optics cheap?

I'm sure when it happens here, I'll be left alone to fight it out all by myself because the minute it gets real, all of a sudden I'm gonna hear stories about "oh my kids" or "they'll take this or that" or "I don't wanna be a criminal" etc. Or try to hide and conceal a cache of now illegal weapons "in case they ever try to take my OTHER rights away" --in that case you'd have missed the train already.

And they're gonna line up like lemmings to turn 'em in too. I wish I could go there and trade Starbucks gift cards for $3000 rifles. Wonder if they'll liquidate the optics cheap?

I'm sure when it happens here, I'll be left alone to fight it out all by myself because the minute it gets real, all of a sudden I'm gonna hear stories about "oh my kids" or "they'll take this or that" or "I don't wanna be a criminal" etc. Or try to hide and conceal a cache of now illegal weapons "in case they ever try to take my OTHER rights away" --in that case you'd have missed the train already.
    That really depends on what state your in..

Damn, as quick as that ruling came down it was almost like the government already had the paperwork in place. Hmmm,....wonder if this could have been government sanctioned?

Yep, it now REALLY looks like shit is adding up a little too perfectly. I had alluded to a possibility in the main thread covering the shootings, but with this new development, it seems like we should go with gut feeling.

You know as they say, if you feel that something is not right, that means something is definitely not right.

good for them , another stupid leader trying to pin crimes on legal owners of firearms rather than the criminals that comit such violant acts . next they take away your ability to gather and protest unjust laws if you let them .

Reactions: aam and W54/XM-388
    At least we have numbers on our side, 100 million gun owners lets say the first day they decide to confiscate our arms.Well that first day right off the bat we will have 100 million less gun grabbers give or take a few of us.

Reactions: gigamortis

Muslims not to happy with the Clintons , this shit is getting better everyday would of never thought the Clintons would be blamed for anything.Karma for Benghazi Hillary, now your daughter is paying for your crimes.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    At least we have numbers on our side, 100 million gun owners lets say the first day they decide to confiscate our arms.Well that first day right off the bat we will have 100 million less gun grabbers give or take a few of us.

No need for a door-door encounter. Time is on their side. The way you move a mountain is 1 shovel at a time. Over time the mountain is conquered.

The small little things they get away with. (Bump stock bans, mag bans, vertical foregrip on a pistol build, etc... is their version of the shovel

I talked to a few so called like minded friends about this stuff . Told them I would like to create a local QRF only for coniscations . Told them Do Not call for I'm drunk and cps followed me home . Any way I got the boo hoo shit . I'm young . I'm moving out to the middle of no where . I got a family . Got a FUDD up the street that " keeps his polotics to himself " . What a bunch of twats .

lets see what newzies are made of.

I'd be amazed if the gun owners in New Zealand did anything other than follow exactly what their Australian gun owning neighbours did and grumblingly turn them all over to the government while talking smack down at the pub after meekly handing them all over.

Stand up to the government types they are not, never have been and never will be.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

I suspect you won’t be alone but your fellow owners might be so fractured that they’d be of little use to you. I keep telling you people that you got to form groups. Unfortunately, my experiences have been more like @Alphatreedog

A typical gun guy thinks about his own life and supposedly his kids' lives, but their kids, and the next many generations for that matter, will have to live in the misery that comes next. Spain was occupied for what, 700 years? These guys are either too myopic or secretly just afraid themselves. Read Solzhenitsyn!

So does anybody know if they are going to ban illegal semi autos too? That happened too quick for coincidence.

Reactions: Bender
    Damn... if I owned any semi auto rifles, Id be worried. Good think i don't own any. Oh,and that "kit" being delivered on Monday from Palmetto State Armory, nothing to see here...

These are scary times for any gun owner. Celebs are already praising NZ for how fast they moved. Good thing Im ready to stand up for the 2A...

Damn... if I owned any semi auto rifles, Id be worried. Good think i don't own any. Oh,and that "kit" being delivered on Monday from Palmetto State Armory, nothing to see here...

These are scary times for any gun owner. Celebs are already praising NZ for how fast they moved. Good thing Im ready to stand up for the 2A...
    These are scary times for those who want to take our shit.

Yep, it now REALLY looks like shit is adding up a little too perfectly. I had alluded to a possibility in the main thread covering the shootings, but with this new development, it seems like we should go with gut feeling.

You know as they say, if you feel that something is not right, that means something is definitely not right.
    I’m sure the government has a bunch of prewitten laws with blank dates in a huge filing cabinet.

I talked to a few so called like minded friends about this stuff . Told them I would like to create a local QRF only for coniscations . Told them Do Not call for I'm drunk and cps followed me home . Any way I got the boo hoo shit . I'm young . I'm moving out to the middle of no where . I got a family . Got a FUDD up the street that " keeps his polotics to himself " . What a bunch of twats .
    Yup same here.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    Could have ran through those rooms with some firecrackers and a katana or similar and been damned near as lethal.

Edit: The guy said many other options where viable in his own words. Also said banning is what he wanted to stir up trouble. So now they are going to give him his wish.

Last edited:

I quit watching the news almost 2 years ago. What did I miss that Chelsea said or did that precipitated this confrontation (in the video)? It IS entertaining when the liberals eat their own young. But, yeah... what did the Clintons do or say against Muslims (that pissed off the SJWs?)

This quote from the article is interesting to me:

"The fourth person who was arrested yesterday was a member of the public who was in a possession of a firearm, but with the intention of assisting police," Ardern said.

That person had been released, she confirmed.

I quit watching the news almost 2 years ago. What did I miss that Chelsea said or did that precipitated this confrontation (in the video)? It IS entertaining when the liberals eat their own young. But, yeah... what did the Clintons do or say against Muslims (that pissed off the SJWs?)

Answering my own question. Apparently Chelsea criticized the congresswoman, Omar. That drew the ire of the SJWs.

I love it! Hypocrisy and a belief system based on logical fallacies will inevitably collapse under its own weight. Eventually, cognitive dissonance... whether it's within the context of a single person or a group or tribe of people... will lead to self-destruction or implosion.

Reactions: Bender

Absolute tardness to think people in this country would believe our AG could make such a decree.

Their comments are nullified because they are so stupid they dont even know the process.

She can scream til her fuckin head explodes . What part of God given inalienable do people not understand .

What level of fucking delusion of grandeur, as these Hollywood / Social media liberals suffering from ? What the fuck has she done to amount to anything, other than showing off her fat ass getting dicked on video.
    I am at the point I refuse to watch most movies, TV shows !

What level of fucking delusion of grandeur, as these Hollywood / Social media liberals suffering from ? What the fuck has she done to amount to anything, other than showing off her fat ass getting dicked on video.
    I am at the point I refuse to watch most movies, TV shows !

They are not used to being told no.

Understanding "rule of law", "Constitutional Republic" are cocnepts that they belive do not apply to them.

They scream how proudly American they are yet they dont know the first workings of our Government and the history of how it came to be.

Sadly they gained these beliefs because to a certain extent they are correct....our government as it is currently working does not apply to them.

They will have their guards in 5.11 pants and fleece vests protecting them every where they go.

They dont feel that we peons would ever need protection "Who are we but nobodys"

That in itself is a failure to understand our Constitution.

The Second Amendment surely acknowledges a universal right to protect oneself from the criminal predator for "uninfringed" access to arms but most importantly and what the Founding Fathers put it in place for was for the body that elects and puts the government in place through free election should have means to defend itself from that Government should it ever fail to obey the will of the People or move to abuse them in any way.

The problem is first and foremost no one truly understand the Second Amendment.

It can not be taken away.

They are not used to being told no.

Understanding "rule of law", "Constitutional Republic" are cocnepts that they belive do not apply to them.

They scream how proudly American they are yet they dont know the first workings of our Government and the history of how it came to be.

Sadly they gained these beliefs because to a certain extent they are correct....our government as it is currently working does not apply to them.

They will have their guards in 5.11 pants and fleece vests protecting them every where they go.

They dont feel that we peons would ever need protection "Who are we but nobodys"

That in itself is a failure to understand our Constitution.

The Second Amendment surely acknowledges a universal right to protect oneself from the criminal predator for "uninfringed" access to arms but most importantly and what the Founding Fathers put it in place for was for the body that elects and puts the government in place through free election should have means to defend itself from that Government should it ever fail to obey the will of the People or move to abuse them in any way.

The problem is first and foremost no one truly understand the Second Amendment.

It can not be taken away.

Isn’t the government already working against the will of the people, in some capacity? What do you do when there are different levels of people with different expectations of rule? For example, once the lefties outnumber the righties? What do you do then? Then it’s mob or popular rule? Despite giving the tools to the little man, of the little man is not willing to use the tools then they will be ran over by the mob. That’s what you are starting to see all while the rulers gather more power.

Isn’t the government already working against the will of the people, in some capacity? What do you do when there are different levels of people with different expectations of rule? For example, once the lefties outnumber the righties? What do you do then? Then it’s mob or popular rule? Despite giving the tools to the little man, of the little man is not willing to use the tools then they will be ran over by the mob. That’s what you are starting to see all while the rulers gather more power.

That has probably always been the case since the moment Washington crushed the veterans of the Revolution that comprised Shays Rebellion.

It just seems that it is much more blatant and in your face these days.

Our country has gone through shit like this before, to some extent even scarier and did not come to armed conflict.

This is just the worst I have ever seen things in my 51 year old lifetime.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    That has probably always been the case since the moment Washington crushed the veterans of the Revolution that comprised Shays Rebellion.

It just seems that it is much more blatant and in your face these days.

Our country has gone through shit like this before, to some extent even scarier and did not come to armed conflict.

This is just the worst I have ever seen things in my 51 year old lifetime.

Worst I’ve seen in my 38.

Man just watched that video and the fact I feel somewhat sympathetic for chelsea clinton is shocking to me.

If the student was saying by her Mom stoking political divide, eroding rule of law, and giving license to crazy people to do crazy shit under the aegis "Hey Hillary gets away with murder who is going to care if I commit one" than the student would be right.

I think though that this person is biting the hand that feeds her and somehow blaming the biggest enablers of jihad making yesterday a case of blue on blue.

Are they that delusional they blame their protectors for their injury.

What is bizarre is the brainwashed little psychos snapping their fingers in approval of what the student is saying. Thast that snapping sound you here in the background as the robot speaks.

What the fuck is that beatnick shit?

Its childish, immature, its insane.

Follow the training and the money on this shit and we will find the root of the problem.

Secret Service let me down. Someone should have throat punched the threat.

I was wondering if she still had protection.

These little monsters are the result of the brainwashing that passes for education these days.

Just so you know, I chose anger for your post not because I disagree with you but because it makes me angry. As it should every freedom loving human on the planet.

I suspect that as went New Zealand, so shall go the U.S., sometime in our lifetimes. I don’t wish for it. I despise it. But I expect it.

Army Jerry? “_ _ _ - _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _.”

Reactions: StealthOwl
    Reactions: memyselfi