• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zealand farmer/ranchers take in the ass.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Haha
    Reactions: Mwalex
    We're not doing anything about it here either. They are playing to sloooow game here to keep us quiet but they're playing it none the less.
    True, and still, nothing is being turned around. To all the feds hanging out in here, we simply want to keep the rights in our Constitution that you swore and oath to defend.

True, and still, nothing is being turned around. To all the feds hanging out in here, we simply want to keep the rights in our Constitution that you swore and oath to defend.
    That’s rich coming from a fellow LEO who serves and protects the same corrupt evil gov and empowers the same weaponized kangaroo courts as the feds.

That’s rich coming from a fellow LEO who serves and protects the same corrupt evil gov and empowers the same weaponized kangaroo courts as the feds.
    I had to give a like because I am feeling complimented. The LEO with whom I have worked were decent fellows and the cops in my town are really serving to protect the people. Maybe the cops in your town have problems. And yeah, I have seen the threads of bad cops done wrong and I have had problems with the actions of some police officers. I just don't think it is wise to throw the baby out with the bath water, so to speak.

As for weaponized courts, the only people and party I see doing that were all for and still are for defunding the police and reducing the number of officers. The LEO and cops I have known simply enforced the given laws. In fact, one of my dear friends is a retired NYC police detective. And the worst invectives you can sling will not take that away.

This all goes back to 2019 . " We need to reduce the world population by 50 percent " . Klauss Schwab .
    It amazes me evertime someone is shocked or angry . They told us straight up they are going to kill 50 percent of us .

So for your consideration . You ever notice how Hollyweird puts out films that mimick policies , agendas and motives . Given that the Hollywood elite feed at the sack of the Dictators , Pedos and Tyrants . This is no surprise . This is the concept behind Thanos .

Well as a glass half full kinda guy………the price of steak dinners in New Zealand should become very reasonable…..
    😂😂😩😩😩😩
    Nah, if the cattle are an economic burden, the ranchers will kill them. Similar thing happened when the US fed told game ranch operators they were going to regulate their exotic herds. Weirdest thing, Suddenly lots of animals were just dead.

it's up to them if they will take it or fight back and keep there wife's i mean sheep or not .baaaa
    1682219301518.jpeg

lol

People need to start reading up and watching documentaries on the Israeli Mossad and how they dealt with certain issues that jeopardized the lives of Israeli citizens. Issues that were caused by individuals residing in highly guarded and secure palaces and mansions in other countries and who were surrounded by bodyguards and the highest tech perimeter defensive measures of their day. And the Mossad made these individuals quite humble again...

History lessons that may become useful in the days to come because our very lives and safety face more and more existential threats every day.

ETA: At one point in time, it had been just a "gun issue" for many people. At the present day, most people have realized that it is far more than a "gun issue". The disarming of the population is only the first step, and a trial to see how the public will react. Once that is successful, the ultimate goal would be to slowly starve, impoverish, and kill a large number of the population. Not only they want us dead but they want to enjoy our slow suffering as well. That is what and who we are dealing with.

Last edited:
    Live exports should be banned.
    The reason they came under fire in the first place was due to the poor treatment of animals in transit (lots of them dying) and being sent to countries that have terrible track records with animal welfare.

Not to mention it's a stupidly short sighted idea. Rather than sell butchered lamb and beef for the next few decades, just sell overseas countries the live animals so they can start their own industries and do yourself out of a job in the future.*

New Zealand is shit in a lot of ways but this isn't one of them.

*New Zealand has already allowed the Chinese to not only buy up a bunch of dairy farms but also to start their own dairy factories here. It's not a surprise that the global price for milk powder has dropped in recent years now that China has it's own supply chain set up in New Zealand.
    New Zealand is the king of short sighted thinking and selling it's soul for a quick buck. Historically it's been done my the right wing National party, but the left wing isn't any better these days.

Well as a glass half full kinda guy………the price of steak dinners in New Zealand should become very reasonable…..
    😂😂😩😩😩😩
    Its live exports being banned which isn't really a huge part of the export market.

If anything they'll find a way to justify steak dinners being more expensive now.
    Nothing in this stupid country is a reasonable price.

Reactions: Bender
    Yo @ManUtdManiac , how do you feel about this right here?

So apparently, the French government had been secretly teaming up with UK police to harass and intimidate publishers and editors abroad who even criticized Macron and his pension policies in the slightest bit. This guy was detained and questioned for 6 hours by UK counter-terror police. For what? Supposedly "anti government sentiment" in some of the essays published through his employer. So anything that even criticizes or questions govt policy is now subject to this kind of treatment. Kinda like Xi Jinping, Winnie the Pooh memes, and Chinese police stations overseas, right?...

So if a UK NHS doctor messes up a routine surgery or procedure and somebody crippled permanently, and this happens in the National(ized) Health Service all the time, and the victim writes a review online detailing on how their life has just gotten fucked up by the malpractice, they are subject to harassment from the "Counterterrorism Police" too, because they made the national image look bad with their review?

Last edited:
    Reactions: stefan73
    I think it’s fucking disgusting and explained why I left the UK so long ago and have rarely returned.

You NHS scenario and ‘stats’ is pure made up bullshit. I’ve noticed you’re into highly emotional hyperbole a lot. Get a girlfriend. Fuck more. You’ll be less of an online incel.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I think it’s fucking disgusting and explained why I left the UK so long ago and have rarely returned.

You NHS scenario and ‘stats’ is pure made up bullshit. I’ve noticed you’re into highly emotional hyperbole a lot. Get a girlfriend. Fuck more. You’ll be less of an online incel.

It's kinda hard to not get emotional when in this day and age, pedophiles dressed in wigs are allowed and encouraged by the powers that be to go into our schools and harass/groom our kids when they are supposed to be learning about Saturn Vs and the Apollo missions, dontcha think?

Ever watch DAP (Dads Against Predators) and see how emotional they get when confronting sick creeps they catch? My favorite parts are when they bellow "EXCUSE ME EVERYBODY!!!" to the whole Walmart or Target at the end of the confrontations...

ETA: If you left the UK and are living in the USA now, and congrats for doing so, you DEFINITELY see how predatory governments harm the lives of everyone, right?

Last edited:
    It's kinda hard to not get emotional when in this day and age, pedophiles dressed in wigs are allowed and encouraged by the powers that be to go into our schools and
    ETA: If you left the UK and are living in the USA now, and congrats for doing so, you DEFINITELY see how predatory governments harm the lives of everyone, right?
    It's kinda hard to not get emotional when in this day and age, pedophiles dressed in wigs are allowed and encouraged by the powers that be to go into our schools and harass/groom our kids when they are supposed to be learning about Saturn Vs and the Apollo missions, dontcha think?

Ever watch DAP (Dads Against Predators) and see how emotional they get when confronting sick creeps they catch? My favorite parts are when they bellow "EXCUSE ME EVERYBODY!!!" to the whole Walmart or Target at the end of the confrontations...

You really seem fixated on these recurring themes.

See ya skippy.

Totally agree. Meat should be local.
    I'd be fine if exporting meat across state lines was illegal tbh.
    This kind of sentiment cracks me up... "don't mess with my freedoms" AND "I'm gonna tell you how to feed your family" What a joke...

This kind of sentiment cracks me up... "don't mess with my freedoms" AND "I'm gonna tell you how to feed your family" What a joke...
    Countries need some degree of regulation, a complete free for all is just anarchy.

There's little difference between regulating free trade across state lines vs free trade internationally.
    If you don't want cheap Chinese products coming in as it out completes local producers, then you can make the same argument about interstate trade.

Countries need some degree of regulation, a complete free for all is just anarchy.

There's little difference between regulating free trade across state lines vs free trade internationally.
    If you don't want cheap Chinese products coming in as it out completes local producers, then you can make the same argument about interstate trade.
    A reasoned and reasonable response. However, I see it differently. I support free markets. The only place for regulation is to ensure a level playing field, not to define the end zone.

There are no free markets. None. No one other than theoretical economists and the layman are interested in free markets.

No government is interested in a level playing field. None. It’s incompatible with the ideas of national interest and national security.

This yarn that is spun by pundits and beloved by Joe public of free markets is like believing Disney endings are real. Capitalism is the ability to exploit opportunity under the protection of private property. It’s not the same as free markets. Patents implicitly impede free markets but are essential for capitalism, property rights etc.

The only true free market is Nature and even then, Nature tolerates imbalances right until it doesn’t and then it’s hell to pay in disaster, starvation, disease or whatever else that not just rights the imbalances, but probably over corrects.

All this to say, “fuck China. Hope it falls into its own sinkhole and deprived of Kiwi beef while at it.”

So if my cows are my private property, you would deny me the ability to sell them across state lines? Did I read your previous comment correctly? Perhaps I did not.

If I did, then I am confused. It seems that would be a contradiction to “the ability to exploit opportunity under the protection of private property.”

no beef because its hard on the cows. I reckon the days of getting my dick wet is over.
    makes the cows all lonely.
    How to know you're from New Zealand without you saying you're from New Zealand.
    Guess you'll have to switch to sheep.
    Let us know how that works out for you.

The National Party, who have a 90% chance of forming the next government in New Zealand after the October elections, have already said they will resume live animal exports.

Its live exports being banned which isn't really a huge part of the export market.

If anything they'll find a way to justify steak dinners being more expensive now.
    Nothing in this stupid country is a reasonable price.
    Yeah, I have to agree. Spent November - March there for the first time since covid hit (didn't have the jab), so I saw first hand how inflation has hit. The lack of manufacturing has made them dependent on the pacific rim countries (mainly China) for most products. Food prices have skyrocketed (especially after the cyclone hit the north island), and the Kiwi dollar is worth about 55-62 cents compared to USD. Their petrol prices will go over $3/liter once the government subsidies come off in June. Forget about finding primers, and 1 kg container of AR 2208 will be about $200 if you can find it.
    Beautiful country and for the most part, great people, but their government controls them. The skids have been greased for us, and if we don't change things quickly, we will be in the same boat.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    Yeah, I have to agree. Spent November - March there for the first time since covid hit (didn't have the jab), so I saw first hand how inflation has hit. The lack of manufacturing has made them dependent on the pacific rim countries (mainly China) for most products. Food prices have skyrocketed (especially after the cyclone hit the north island), and the Kiwi dollar is worth about 55-62 cents compared to USD.
    Their petrol prices will go over $3/liter
    once the government subsidies come off in June. Forget about finding primers, and 1 kg container of AR 2208 will be about $200 if you can find it.
    Beautiful country and for the most part, great people, but their government controls them. The skids have been greased for us, and if we don't change things quickly, we will be in the same boat.
    $12/ Imp gal. :oops:

Yeah, I have to agree. Spent November - March there for the first time since covid hit (didn't have the jab), so I saw first hand how inflation has hit. The lack of manufacturing has made them dependent on the pacific rim countries (mainly China) for most products. Food prices have skyrocketed (especially after the cyclone hit the north island), and the Kiwi dollar is worth about 55-62 cents compared to USD. Their petrol prices will go over $3/liter once the government subsidies come off in June. Forget about finding primers, and 1 kg container of AR 2208 will be about $200 if you can find it.
    I'm a New Zealander (unfortunately) and most of what you say is atleast somewhat true.

NZ has always been hugely reliant on imports/exports, historically it relied on trade with the UK but moved to closer ties with China well over a decade ago now. For the most part the free trade has been good for NZ.

Primers have been virtually impossible to buy for the past 3 years now, powder is ok if you want ADI (from Australia) price is roughly $175 per kg which isnt crazy compared to pre covid prices. Hodgon and Alliant is fairly available now too but stupidly expensive.

I wouldn't say the Government controls people here (although the last 3-4 years have been a bit of an outlier).
    We are have just been poorly run for the last 10ish years, both left and right wing governments have allowed to let the cost of living get out of control.
    Most Kiwis have been fairly un-political and will vote either way depending on how terrible the politicians are at the time.

The worst thing that has happened to NZ (apart from cost of living) is the "Americanization" of Politics and the media here. Identify politics has crept in and is quite notice now, thankfully most people have turned away from the main stream media, so there is hope for the country to drop the BS.
    We have an election later this year which will be fairly important for the direction of the country.
    If it keeps trending in the direction it's currently going a lot more people will be leaving, myself included.

The problem is deciding where to go...

Reactions: Wazza and Maggot
    This kind of sentiment cracks me up... "don't mess with my freedoms" AND "I'm gonna tell you how to feed your family" What a joke..

I wasn't being literal/serious here.
    Those that know me know I'm firmly opposed to government intervention.

Large scale agriculture is a huge problem - however - especially wrt meats. It cripples local economies, public health, and our environment (and I'm a Cummins diesel diehard - no greenie).

My great grandfather essentially started federal crop insurance (I have his personal letters to / from FDR) so I've been thinking about this a good while and the metaphorical blood is on my hands. Something needs to be done. A good start however, isn't more gov intervention, it's lifting draconian restrictions preventing me from selling meat to my neighbors.

But am I going to lose my mind over large scale farmers losing profits because the winds of gov intervention have shifted? Heck no- they need to go out of business (or drastically change their operations) anyhow, along with all the monocrop "farmers" in the US and everyone else propped up by an artificial toxic system that's not based around small scale local economies.

I'm a New Zealander (unfortunately) and most of what you say is atleast somewhat true.

NZ has always been hugely reliant on imports/exports, historically it relied on trade with the UK but moved to closer ties with China well over a decade ago now. For the most part the free trade has been good for NZ.

Primers have been virtually impossible to buy for the past 3 years now, powder is ok if you want ADI (from Australia) price is roughly $175 per kg which isnt crazy compared to pre covid prices. Hodgon and Alliant is fairly available now too but stupidly expensive.

I wouldn't say the Government controls people here (although the last 3-4 years have been a bit of an outlier).
    We are have just been poorly run for the last 10ish years, both left and right wing governments have allowed to let the cost of living get out of control.
    Most Kiwis have been fairly un-political and will vote either way depending on how terrible the politicians are at the time.

The worst thing that has happened to NZ (apart from cost of living) is the "Americanization" of Politics and the media here. Identify politics has crept in and is quite notice now, thankfully most people have turned away from the main stream media, so there is hope for the country to drop the BS.
    We have an election later this year which will be fairly important for the direction of the country.
    If it keeps trending in the direction it's currently going a lot more people will be leaving, myself included.

Thats the problem. There's nowhere to go.

America, is still the freesest place but we're losing that quickly and if we fall, its fucking over for freedom in the world.

Reactions: ReneM and OkieMike

Large scale agriculture is a huge problem - however - especially wrt meats. It cripples local economies, public health, and our environment (and I'm a Cummins diesel diehard - no greenie).

My great grandfather essentially started federal crop insurance (I have his personal letters to / from FDR) so I've been thinking about this a good while and the metaphorical blood is on my hands. Something needs to be done. A good start however, isn't more gov intervention, it's lifting draconian restrictions preventing me from selling meat to my neighbors.

But am I going to lose my mind over large scale farmers losing profits because the winds of gov intervention have shifted? Heck no- they need to go out of business (or drastically change their operations) anyhow, along with all the monocrop "farmers" in the US and everyone else propped up by an artificial toxic system that's not based around small scale local economies.
    Well, we could switch our food chain and dependency to China. What could go wrong?

So if my cows are my private property, you would deny me the ability to sell them across state lines? Did I read your previous comment correctly? Perhaps I did not.

If I did, then I am confused. It seems that would be a contradiction to “the ability to exploit opportunity under the protection of private property.”
    Do whatever you want with your cows my guy. All I’m saying is the idea of free markets is not reality.

This all goes back to 2019 . " We need to reduce the world population by 50 percent " . Klauss Schwab .
    It amazes me evertime someone is shocked or angry . They told us straight up they are going to kill 50 percent of us .

So for your consideration . You ever notice how Hollyweird puts out films that mimick policies , agendas and motives . Given that the Hollywood elite feed at the sack of the Dictators , Pedos and Tyrants . This is no surprise . This is the concept behind Thanos .
    Schwab has also said, He would like for "the world population to be 3 billion by 2050 and most of those being Chinese and Japanese as they know how to follow and take orders".

I have a daughter that married a Kiwi, so I have only been coming for your summers since 2016. My comments are worth what you have to pay for them... :)

I was on the last plane leaving for the US on March 31st of 2020 when the country was shut down. The differences now with the way people interact is very noticeable, and the media is more left leaning (imo) than 19-20'. I live with a lady in the Nelson area that is a-political for the most part, but she was glad to "Cindy" go when she resigned in February. Most of the guys I shoot with are frustrated with gun laws since 2017. The gun clubs are under new scrutiny and rules involving inspections and licenses as well. I was vetted very thoroughly, including being asked if I "got into the terps" very often, before I was issued an "A" license . I had to ask what the fuck terps were.:ROFLMAO:o_O

Your major political parties aren't that different, but the Greenies and the Māori parties have radical ideas that are like the far left fringe of the Dems here. Even the National party has bought into the climate change BS that WEF is pushing globally. That being said, I'm going to come back over in November and bask in the sun in my flip flops and shorts and drink a good beer at the Sprig & Fern.
    Cheers

I have a daughter that married a Kiwi, so I have only been coming for your summers since 2016. My comments are worth what you have to pay for them... :)

I was on the last plane leaving for the US on March 31st of 2020 when the country was shut down. The differences now with the way people interact is very noticeable, and the media is more left leaning (imo) than 19-20'. I live with a lady in the Nelson area that is a-political for the most part, but she was glad to "Cindy" go when she resigned in February. Most of the guys I shoot with are frustrated with gun laws since 2017. The gun clubs are under new scrutiny and rules involving inspections and licenses as well. I was vetted very thoroughly, including being asked if I "got into the terps" very often, before I was issued an "A" license . I had to ask what the fuck terps were.:ROFLMAO:o_O

Your major political parties aren't that different, but the Greenies and the Māori parties have radical ideas that are like the far left fringe of the Dems here. Even the National party has bought into the climate change BS that WEF is pushing globally. That being said, I'm going to come back over in November and bask in the sun in my flip flops and shorts and drink a good beer at the Sprig & Fern.
    Cheers
    I
    d guess that by 'terps' you dont mean U of Maryland fans.

Cannabis Terpenes?

I
    d guess that by 'terps' you dont mean U of Maryland fans.

Cannabis Terpenes?
    :ROFLMAO: no, that is a word they use to describe drinking whiskey or a strong liquor. Cannabis was voted down in the election in 20', which surprised me. The golden green is everywhere....

• Haha
    I

I hear you, and I likely share many of your thoughts. Government needs to step aside, and farmers need to stay relevant to their customers (if the .gov will let them).

Cheers
    A lot of gun owners are very annoyed and the way the Politicians have handled gun laws has been rather disgusting.
    I was 100% a-politcal before March 2019 but seeing the way politicians, the media, the public and the police responded to the event really opened my eyes.

The average Kiwi had been able to trust the institutions for the most part until about 10 years ago, so a lot of people are still naive to how Governmental capture and ideology can take over and turn the instituations agaisnt them.
    Thankfully Cindy and heer labour party were so bad and blatantly ideological most people have realised how bad they are, and how quickly they can screw the country over.

I say thankfully as if they were more tactful about it they could've done a lot more damage and not had voter turn on them.
    Unfortunately the main alternative to them (the conservative National party) is hardly worth getting excited about and has proven they have no balls at all.

IMO the only party even worth considering is the ACT party, and a lot of people I know think the same.
    They aren't perfect by any stretch but they atleast are offering an alternative vision to the culture war/environmental maniacs, I have meet a few people who are high up in that party and they are good, honest, real people.
    I'm hopeful enough Kiwis are able to see that, if not then I think things will get a lot worse here before they get better,

Its a shame there has been no Green movement that isn't steeped in leftwing BS.
    The way agriculture has been done in NZ leaves a lot to be desired, the average farmer isn't necessarily to blame as they only did what they were asked to do (to increase exports and boost the economy) but it's pretty obvious things could've been done better.

The only solution being given is to ban cows and become vegans which is beyond ridiculous, there are so many things that farmers could do differently or are already doing/trying to do but the left wing ideologs see farmers as the enemy not as a partner to help better care for the environment, while also feeding the world and helping the economy.

Hell, during Covid years the only thing keeping NZ running was exports from out primary industries, yet as soon is it looked like Covid was going away the Labour party went straight back to screwing over farmers.

Thats the problem. There's nowhere to go.

America, is still the freesest place but we're losing that quickly and if we fall, its fucking over for freedom in the world.
    I'm not entirely sure America is the freest country, you guys have have some freedoms written in the consitiution that aren't so clearly stated in other countries but State Governments and the Federal Governement certainly know how to crack down on things like free speech and the second ammendment.

I would love to have the access to firearms you do (and at the same price woudl be nice) but other than that there are a lot of things I prefer in other countries. Things like ease of doing business, tax laws, opening a bank account, labour laws, are often far better in other countries.
    I've never lived in the US but know people that have (I have a brother in Canada which is similar in someways) and they say you take certain things for granted in NZ as being easy that aren't simple in North America.

Not to mention American Politics is a complete shit show, I'm sure you can tune out too it for the most part.
    But being worried about your city/state tunring blue (or red) and completely changing your way of life over certain political issues sounds horrible.

Reactions: Wazza and Maggot