• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NEW ZEISS HT SCOPES?

Re: NEW ZEISS HT SCOPES?

We've been getting some in since november/december. It's a pretty sweet transition from the older Diavari. The scope is more aesthetically pleasing, the HT glass isn't as dark as I found the FL glass, and the new ASV turret is pretty slick as well.

Are they going to offer this in a model that would fit our style of shooting? All I see on their web site are hunting scopes. Looks very interesting though...

I had a HT protype for a few days and compared it to my Z6
It appeared to be as good or better, Rumor is the new scope will have a 8X zoom ( 3-24x ) with a 56mm head in the 2nd focal plane
geared for hunting

I hope these are offered with a decent reticle choice. A windage turret would be a huge plus as well.

I looked at them last April. Excellent glass but all are SFP
From what Zeiss Norway told me at the time, Zeiss is moving away from FFP in all scopes. They only reluctantly made the new Hensoldt 3.5-26 in FFP....

Academy sports and outdoors is discontinuing a few lines of Zeiss scopes and said Zeiss is not making certian models. Some Zeiss scopes are clearanced at Academy.com now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cardinal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I looked at them last April. Excellent glass but all are SFP
From what Zeiss Norway told me at the time, Zeiss is moving away from FFP in all scopes. They only reluctantly made the new Hensoldt 3.5-26 in FFP....</div></div>

It does not make any sense.