• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zeiss scope (ELR)

Weight is ok, glass will be clear and bright, reticle is pretty good. Only thing I don’t like is that periscope looking turret on top.
B59BEF03-9BDF-4AFC-AAEF-613DA4BD9777.png

Very interesting scope specially with 40 mil in it. Checked out website no price point anywhere but I'm sure going to be in $3000 range or so

I see Zeiss posted a lot of videos this morning. Looks like it could be pretty nice.... And I see EuroOptic amd Mile High have them listed at $3299 and $3599....😀

Last edited:
While I like the looks of the new scope and ZEISS optics in general,
Im mostly curious how many dishes of crow are being served up to all the guys who spent the last two months saying this was BS And pissing on some random guys thread. Flame suit on and popcorn popped 🍿 😊

While I like the looks of the new scope and ZEISS optics in general,
Im mostly curious how many dishes of crow are being served up to all the guys who spent the last two months saying this was BS And pissing on some random guys thread. Flame suit on and popcorn popped 🍿 😊

Hi,

See post #5, lol......
He was called out for being wrong, then doubled down on being wrong...all for what??? To be shown he was wrong, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

See post #5, lol......
He was called out for being wrong, then doubled down on being wrong...all for what??? To be shown he was wrong, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis
TBH, he did "correct" himself on July 23rd already.... But whatever. I have no dog in this fight.

Reactions: Sigma
They are not any bigger than anything else, they are fine,

You guys would find anything to bitch about, mainly its cover for the lack of funds in your wallet, but we get it, yes the turrets are big, easy to read, tactile, and work very well, but huge is a word.

Reactions: Globalstar66
They are not any bigger than anything else, they are fine,

You guys would find anything to bitch about, mainly its cover for the lack of funds in your wallet, but we get it, yes the turrets are big, easy to read, tactile, and work very well, but huge is a word.
Frank I'm not bitching I actually prefer huge references.
It's nice to not need a magnifying glass to read them.
Second, I never complain about the cost of equipment.

But those turrets could get a smaller Marine caught while doing a vertical stalk.

Lame

A whole lot of lame in fact, gonna get you caught on a stalk, really, you actually wrote that, gonna get you caught on a stalk... been on a lot of USMC Stalks have you ...

Line thickness .04... sounds like a sharpie to me ... the schematics are posted, the line thickness is listed

.1, .04, dots are .05, oh my god the horror of it all

Lame

A whole lot of lame in fact, gonna get you caught on a stalk, really, you actually wrote that, gonna get you caught on a stalk... been on a lot of USMC Stalks have you ...

Line thickness .04... sounds like a sharpie to me ... the schematics are posted, the line thickness is listed

.1, .04, dots are .05, oh my god the horror of it all
"VERTICAL stalk"
God you have no sense of humor

Reactions: VA-Varminter