• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newb Ballistics Chart?

DOCHOLIDAY1887

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2021
Texas
I have lurked this site for some time and gotten some great information. I recently purchased a couple of new guns (Tika T3X lite 7mm Rem. MAG. and Rock River X1 series chambered in .223 Wylde) and want to get into bench shooting both. I have read a lot of stuff where folks talk about sighting in and how a .223 sighted in @ 50 yards is pretty close at 200 yards. Then you have the guys that reply to such comments with the not all loads are created equal line, which makes perfect sense to me. So my question is, based on the chart in the photo would it be safe to assume that this particular load if dead on at approximately 36 yards would also be dead on at 200? Or am I way off? I have been hunting and shooting guns for 30 years, just never really cared about the brass tacks of it until now. Thanks for any clarification. Screenshot_20211226-163105_DuckDuckGo.jpg