• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Newb from MT

Jeffgray1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2018
Hey y’all. New guy here introducing myself. Excited to learn all I can, and progress as a shooter. Been doing the pistol/AR game for a while, and recently got sucked into the precision stuff. Current rig is a bergara HMR with a NF SHV f1 in 6.5. Cheers!

Where abouts in MT. There is a shoot in Three Forks (LRC Montana) and a team match in Valier (Warhorse Development) on 7/7. My daughter lives in Bozeman and the parents live in Troy. I don't live in MT, but I'm over there quiet a bit.

FLIT67 I'm in the Bozeman area. I'm shooting the LRC match at the end of this month (my first). I'm trying to convince my shooting buddy to do the warhorse team match also. Definitely a lot of great space out here to work on my skillset.

I will be there for the LRC match. I will also be at the team gig in Valier. Don't know if my boy will make the team one or not. Basically my first match last year was there in Three Forks. Everyone there is great. A lot of really great shooters there. don't be afraid to ask questions.

Reactions: Jeffgray1