• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Newb from Vancouver, WA

sprink21

Private
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2014
Vancouver, WA
Finally decided to join since most google searches brought me here anyway :). I've been solely an archery hunter for awhile now but my father in law talked me into rifle deer hunting with him this year. So after a lot of searching I decided I wanted a dual purpose rifle for hunting/target shooting. Decided on a Savage 10PC in .308 that's been sitting in the closet for a couple of months until I get the money for some glass and it's been killing me that I haven't shot it yet. Eager to get out and start shooting and I'm sure asking some "stupid" questions along the way lol. Looking forward to learning a lot from the members on this forum! Thanks.

Oh great....now there's two of us....welcome to the Hide.

Here's your best source of information locally, lol...

bus11.jpg

Finally decided to join since most google searches brought me here anyway :). I've been solely an archery hunter for awhile now but my father in law talked me into rifle deer hunting with him this year. So after a lot of searching I decided I wanted a dual purpose rifle for hunting/target shooting. Decided on a Savage 10PC in .308 that's been sitting in the closet for a couple of months until I get the money for some glass and it's been killing me that I haven't shot it yet. Eager to get out and start shooting and I'm sure asking some "stupid" questions along the way lol. Looking forward to learning a lot from the members on this forum! Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum! We have a good amount of shooters from Western Washington so hope to see you out here shooting soon!