• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newb here from NC

DeadEye308

Minuteman
Oct 7, 2014
Newbie here to the hide. Born in NC, now living just south of Charlotte in SC. Been shooting most of my life and just recently have really taken an interest in shooting long range. Been looking into a custom rig for months, doing lots of research on who I wanted to buy from. Finally settled on getting something from GA Precision. E-mailed them on what I wanted a week ago and have never heard back. Then it dawned on me that I need to find out what types of credit cards they accept. So I called only to find out they do not accept American Express. I didn't even bother to ask if they had received my email after that. Very disappointed as I had pretty much settled on a custom Crusader or Gladius. I just don't see the big deal with accepting Amex or not. I know they charge more than other companies to use their card, but is it really worth losing business over? Guess I'll have to go back to square 1. Any helpful recommendations would be appreciated.

Welcome aboard! This place is pretty good. Lots of good info here but always ask where the people got the references from. I only say that because there are tons of legit people here...and some that don't really know. Anyway, welcome.