• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newbie from KY

Mugsy9010

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2017
Checking in from Kentucky. Been pretty heavy into pistols for years and have recently started getting into the LR rifle game.

Lurking here for a month or so, great bunch, great site overall.

Fellow kentuckian here. It's tough finding a place to shoot long ranges in my neck of the woods. Hope you have better luck than me. Lots of good people and info on here if you dig around a little.

Thanks for the welcome. I guess you're not near Rockcastle?

Welcome also from KY here welcome to the forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not really. I'm down close to ky lake, south of Paducah. I just joined k&m precision. It's a two hour drive for me. But yeah, if you're near rock castle, I hear it's awesome.

I am also near Paducah, but never shot at K&M or Rockcastle. Kinda new to the area myself. Not a lot of area to shoot here. If you know any, would be willing to check them out.

I'm close to Paducah as well. I'm a member of Ky Regulators gun club in Boaz. Good place to shoot out to 400yds. They have a precision rifle comp once a month. There's one this Saturday actually.

Rockcastle goes out to 1700 now, pretty excited about trying that out. The long range range is members only, but if your ever in the area let me know, I can bring guests.