• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newbie From Southern California

Jonsey

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
I have friends that I shoot with who have been on this site for years. I am a little older so I am slower to come around. I have been on Calguns for years and use Gunbroker occasionally. I own a few nice weapons but my 2 rifles that would be more oriented to this site are a sniper grey Barrett 98B in .308 with a Schmidt & Bender 5-25 PM2 Scope with a Spuhr mount, Atlas bi pod and a CTK monopod. I am just finishing a build on a .223 rifle. AT AICS 1.5 chassis, Defiance Deviant action, Kreiger barrel, Timney 2 stage trigger and a USO 3.2-17 Ergo with USO rings. I do re-load for all my firearms. I am also a Patron NRA member. I look forward to reading posts, learning and asking questions.

Darren

Nice setups you have there.
Welcome.

Well there are plenty of opinions and even a little bit data on here to help you decide on that 6.5.
This Tikka CTR 6.5 is on sale right now for example.
https://gun.deals/product/tikka-t3x-...jrtxc382-84699
Many think it's one one of the best bangs for your buck, including me.
Good luck to you.