• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

newbie just saying thanks...

Dirtdigger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2011
South Dakota
New member but long time creeper. I just want to thank all of the guys that are willing to help someone new to this sport out. Figured my first post should be a thank you, now that the mushy stuff is outa the way let the ball busting begin.
eek.gif

Re: newbie just saying thanks...

Welcome here, and there is plenty of info to look through that will help you wast some of that extra money
laugh.gif

Aron-

I haven't been a member that long but I spend a lot of time searching on here, there is a lot of great info on here. I just bought a 5r with a Nightforce 5.5-22x50mm scope and will be using Badger base and rings.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm in process of building my little sps tac 308. I think i found a good one so i just need a stock and nice glass and i'll leave her as is.

Now i know i might be beating a dead horse here, but on my first nice bolt gun, and the fact that i'm sorta new to precision shooting, will i benefit from the difference from a vortex pst 6x24 vs. the razer?

Will be used mostly for less than 750 steel, paper, and maybe a furry little gofer or yote now and again.

thanks for tolerating my ignorance guys...