• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Newcon 7X50 9000 yard laser range finder binocular

M25BeastShooter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Pennsylvania
Anyone ever used or seen these beasts? I picked up a couple pairs of these surplus and just to try them out I ranged a farm house at 2020 yards! I'm lasing bare bushes and tree tops at 860 yards

Re: Newcon 7X50 9000 yard laser range finder binocular

How much were they going for if you dont mind my asking?
I had looked at Newcon Optik - LRB 7x50 Laser Range Finder binoculars - 1500 yards and they were listing for around 1800 new.

V/R
Jason

I might add that while it's impressive and useful to range skyscrapers, water towers, etc. (and most LRFs usually do this well) - more often than not the target to be lased is not standing next to Empire State Building, and is smaller in both size and reflectivity. Also, as somebody else pointed out in a different thread - while it is nice to get some range number from the device, how many actually do try to validate that number?

Just something to consider.
wink.gif

Not really worried about anything past 1200 yards but I'm impressed by the 100% reading of EVERTHING I lase at 1200 and under. Every RF I've used in the past was always a chance on the reading. Even a buddy's Lecia you had to hit multiple targets to get a good read at the longer ranges.

I was just impressed by the units, plus they make a nice set of binos so I only have to carry 1 tool.