• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newest and Greatest AR-10 — $7,000

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Have these guys lost their minds? I've seen (photos) that demonstrate it's an accurate shooter but...really, $7,000? The KAC SR25 is a <span style="font-style: italic">time and battle-proven</span> platform and only with a sticker price of $5,000. The GAP-10 is, without a doubt, every bit as accurate as the F&D and it's a third of the price.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=314678179

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This auction is for one of the newest and greatest AR-10 rifles to hit the market in a long time… I will be auctioning #1 of the first run off to the highest bidder (bipod not included) so good luck on the auction.</div></div>

4cjDty.jpg

Re: Newest and Greatest AR-10 — $7,000

This country really does have a serious drug problem! Think of all the crack those guys have been smoking to come up with a $7k buy-it-now sticker!!
wink.gif
The worst part is that the price on the F&D website for the same rifle is half that price (less than half that actually)...#1 off the block or not!

A person not nearly as nice as me would drop a dime on Armalite's legal department to advise them of the horrific trademark infringement taking place at the hands of the person/company listing the rifle on GunBroker (not only did they say "AR-10" a couple times...they used Armalite's own name in the auction title)!!

I was considering buying it, then I saw that the bipod wasn't included
frown.gif
!!!

All jokes aside, just think.. Chris, or Will from Red Jacket could have used a dremel on this, May be priceless.. LOL

Number of bids - 0

Real proof that these guns actually shoot - 0

Threads on here talking about an F&D super rifle - lots

Still waiting to hear from an F&D owner with some real groups and maybe a somewhat unbiased review.

Well if its an Armalite AR-10, a POF, an OBR, and an LWRC all at once no wonder they are asking $7k for it. Kind of a no-brainer..

That rifle is for sale from a dealer not the builder. Guess the dealer is trying to capitalize on the rifle being #1 as it could be a collectors item. I don't think anyone will pay that much for even a prototype much less a production.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Number of bids - 0

Real proof that these guns actually shoot - 0

Threads on here talking about an F&D super rifle - lots

Still waiting to hear from an F&D owner with some real groups and maybe a somewhat unbiased review.
</div></div>

+1

I've never even seen one of these rifles shoot or seen an owner post real groups. It's been a year I've been hearing about this amazing rifle. This is the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. LOL

it is gunbroker, and it seems this vendor is looking for a sucker, a collector or both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: groundhogbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> All jokes aside, just think.. Chris, or Will from Red Jacket could have used a dremel on this, May be priceless.. LOL
</div></div>
SORRY buster...YOUR WRONG.....if that were the case....It would be a........."GAME CHANGER"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was considering buying it, then I saw that the bipod wasn't included
frown.gif
!!!</div></div>

Lol I was thinkin the same thing

I saw this at one point at buy it now of $4,000.00 and inquired F&D about its authenticity and was argued that it was not at $4k.. Shortly after the ad was changed *yawn* back to $7,000.00

I still like how after a year the 338 only has pictures up of the magazine only on their websight lol

Sorry guys this is all mine! let me whip out my limited edition SN #1 tactical wallet expense account for this.

I was shopping for a .308 and decided to settle for a MWS since the SR25 didn't offer $1500 more performance for me. However, this gun is a MUST HAVE!

You gots ta love da internet. Guys like that are what drove the NFA weapons through the roof.