• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Newest Beanland Build

sturkis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
phoenix,az
This is a my newest Beanland build, It is a trued Remington 700 in 6.5 x47. It has a Mcmillan A-5 stock, Kreiger 27" heavy varmit barrel 1-8 twist, Schilin trigger. My buddies muzzle break (Its not a Lawton). Badger bottom metal. It is still unfired as of this post.

Re: Newest Beanland Build

I like the colors, it looks very nice.. How does it shoot???

Furtaker, a remington 700 with a Nightforce Base (20Moa), medium NF rings (1.00") and a 56mm NF NXS will give you adequate clearance of the barrel. Enough to even put the bikini cover on and still not have anything touching
smile.gif

Sturkis, looks good buddy. You need to get out there and break that hammer in!

Thinking about going this morning to start breaking it in. Just got it all together yesterday.

So far all of John's rifles have been shooters. Have no doubt about this on as well.

It is all molded color. Took it and broke the barrel in today. It is a shooter.

Hope it went well. How do you like the 6.5x47L? Ive been considering doing my next build in that cartridge.

For the A-5 when you had it done what colors did you use? and do you happen to recall what percentage each color was?

Nice rifle. Still waiting for answer on colors and percentages for stock as it looks great.