• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newest Build

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
Ships out today,

Stiller Predator LH Receiver
Hart HV Fluted finished at 24"
Threaded 5/8x24 class 2A for suppressor
SS 5/8x24 class 2A Thread Protector
Chambered in .308 Win Match (Bisley)
McMillan A3 with Adj. Cheek & Spacer System OD, Blk, Gry
Pillar Bedded in Devcon 10110
Seekins DBM
Jewell HTR Trigger

20ixxci.jpg

1zq7ip3.jpg

qstxg0.jpg

w85g5i.jpg

2whgi7q.jpg

Re: Newest Build

seamless thread protector...slick
im 90% done with my interim stock, should get mine to the range next week. it just doesnt feel right putting such fine metal work into a beat up PSS takeoff...

Looks great, just like all of your work. That seamless thread protector is a very nice touch.

looks great! what finish did you use on it? also, what are you engraving the barrel with, if you don't mind me asking?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seamless thread protector...slick
im 90% done with my interim stock, should get mine to the range next week. it just doesnt feel right putting such fine metal work into a beat up PSS takeoff... </div></div>

Keep telling your self "it's only temporary" "it's only temporary"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks great! what finish did you use on it? also, what are you engraving the barrel with, if you don't mind me asking? </div></div>

That’s just a straight up glass bead blasting, fine beads I think. Panagraph for the engraving, I just make multiple passes with pressure to get a little deeper effect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks great! what finish did you use on it? also, what are you engraving the barrel with, if you don't mind me asking? </div></div>

That’s just a straight up glass bead blasting, fine beads I think. </div></div>

That would be a #6 glass bead finish if it was done where I think it was.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks great! what finish did you use on it? also, what are you engraving the barrel with, if you don't mind me asking? </div></div>

That’s just a straight up glass bead blasting, fine beads I think. </div></div>

That would be a #6 glass bead finish if it was done where I think it was.
wink.gif
</div></div>

grin.gif

Too bad I forgot to order a picatinny rail for it. I won't get to shoot it until next week. Have a Mk4 8.5x25 waiting for a new place to roost.
Happy so far with the work William did and the delivery time was great. Now if the paper work on my suppressor would show up from the Fed's I'd be ready to go.
Mike C

Wicked sick......wicked sick! Someday I'm going to take the plunge and get a left handed action built!Till then I'll just keep shooting my FN/SPR.
Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great job w/ the "Photoshop" to hide that seam!
grin.gif
</div></div>

No photoshop dude!

Great Job William...First time I've seen a seamless job. Will need to call you soon about getting the same done to my stick.

BTW...GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from Omaha...LSU fans are NUTS!!!!!!!!

Holy left handed rifles bat man!!!

wicked stick you have there. Enough to make me ambidextrous.

Anyone else notice the bolt is on the wrong side? What the heck eh?
wink.gif

***what the hell...Louis beat me to it. DAMN!