• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Newest Build

Falar

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2009
Midland, TX
Just finished this one, my first AR that I built from scratch.

BM Lower and LPK
BCM upper receiver
Daniel Defense Cold Hammer Forged 16" M4 profile barrel 1:7"
Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II 12.25" rail
Magpul UBR stock and MIAD grip
Surefire FA556AR Suppressor mounted on MB556AR muzzle brake
Wilson Combat TTU trigger
LMT Enhanced BCG
MGI RRB Buffer
PRI Gas Buster Charging Handle
MI Same-Plane Rear Aperture BUIS and BCM flip-up front
Aimpoint Comp ML3 in ADM68 standard height mount

Re: Newest Build

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we need specs !!! looks like a great critter getter </div></div>

I'll put some in the top post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shweet!

What's the pull on the Wilson trigger? </div></div>

4lbs

I had a Geissele Hi-Speed w/DMR spring in it at first but I found the 2 stage trigger to not be ideal for rapid fire carbine type shooting due to the long reset and light pull. I like the TTU better for this application but any kind of precision AR will still get a Geissele as far as I'm concerned.

Very nice setup, she must shoot very well.... So what did you do with the Geissele trigger???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308saiga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice setup, she must shoot very well.... So what did you do with the Geissele trigger??? </div></div>

Sold it to a member here.

That is an awesome looking piece man congrats!!!!

Can you give me some insite on how to post pics on this thread?

I know how to on the other threads but I guess I'm a little computer illiterate on this one thanks and great gun how's it shootin ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308saiga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice setup, she must shoot very well.... So what did you do with the Geissele trigger??? </div></div>

Sold it to a member here. </div></div>

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NF41780</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is an awesome looking piece man congrats!!!!

Can you give me some insite on how to post pics on this thread?

I know how to on the other threads but I guess I'm a little computer illiterate on this one thanks and great gun how's it shootin ?? </div></div>

Just go to a pic hosting site like tinypic.com and upload your pics. You'll see some links on the left afterwards. Click on the one with IMG tags for posting on message boards and then paste them in the box here. Last weekend I was having fun banging steel plates offhand at 60yds with it. So far it has run 100% and has been a pleasure to shoot.

That is sweet sounds like a blast, and thanks for the help much appreciated.