• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Newest Config

salmonaxe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2007
Lynnwood, WA
Troy TRX extreme on Midlength 16" fluted WOA bbl. PRI Quiet Control Brake. RRA NM 2stage trigger. Rest of the stuff should be obvious. For some reason, I keep changing this one AR a bunch. Not sure why but I've never been quite happy with it. Right now, I'm liking it a bunch. Hopefully when I finally run a COF with it, I'll like it even more.

Re: Newest Config

It's the 13" version. Oh yeah and it weighs just under 9lbs with a fully loaded 30rd USGI mag. Without the flashlight and magnifier it feels insane.

I'm thinking revamping another rifle with a 14.5" lightweight bbl and another one of these rails and pinning a Vltor flashider on it.

1/7 twist. It shoots alright but not nearly as good as my CLE Engineering SPR bbl. I've never put anything better than XM193 through it.

Optic is an Aimpoint CompC in Larue M68 mount and Aimpoint 3x Magnifier in Larue Flip mount. I got the CompC from midway for 200 bucks when they were blowing them out. It's comparable to the Comp M2.

how you like the mag, i was thinking about adding behind compm2 or going with NF