• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newest member as of now. (suject to change in the subsequent sec, min, & hrs)

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    I've reference this place enough over the years, so I figured I might as well register so I can post too.

Located in FL I try and get out and shoot as often as I can with my schedule (which ends up being only 2-3 times a month normally).
    I'm more of a carbine guy and hunter than a precision shooter, but I have trouble tolerating inaccuracy while shooting. Something about being as accurate as possible has always been on of my thing.

My only gun that I currently would claim as long-ish range capable is my S&W M&P10 in otherwise stock configuration with exception to a BCM gunfighter stock, H&K grip, and a VX-R 2-7x33 in a Warne X-Skel mount. I've beat it to pieces on mounted hog hunts and it still produces sub-MOA groups at 200yds using factory Hornady ELD's and A-Max's. Love this rifle.

Looking to get a bolt gun for hunting/precision shooting within the next year, so I'll be doing a little extra research between now and then so I can setup something that will fill those needs.

Looking forward to being a semi-active part of the forum.

Cheers