• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

newest toy

Alta Redneck

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
Alberta, Canada
hello all, Just though i would share a few pic of my newest toy. Its a PGW coyote In .308. the Small brother to the C14 Timberwolf. Now I'm saving for a scope. I'm thinking S&B 5-25x56i just dont know whether to get the P4 or the P4 fine reticle. it will be mostly for target shooting with a few hunting trips. Shooting at the range mostly at longer ranges 900m or so. any input is appreciated.

coyote002.jpg

coyote003.jpg

coyote010.jpg

Re: newest toy

Looks really sharp man. I am kind of wondering why you chose the 308 as your round if you are planning on using it primarily for 900m+ range hunting. I would think at least you would use a 300win mag or 338 etc. That really is a nice looking gun though and I am sure you will love target shooting it. What muzzle break is that?

I dont plan on using it for 900m hunting just 900m target shooting. sorry my wording was bad. 308 mainly for the cost for the Ammo. the Muzzle break came with the rifle from PGW

I am realling digging that barrel and brake combo. Nice looking stick you have there! go out and shoot it