• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newish/ long time lurker member getting more active

ChevyGuy2012

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2017
Hey guys Wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking forever and had an account for a while mostly used the post exchange (was able to get both my NVD devices from there so thats awesome)

Looking for a good internet community to be a part of I was on instagram but with all the new nonsense in writing I got off of that. Used to be a fan of that one forum we all know of here but the culture is terrible there so I'm going to continue to avoid that.

I'm located in VA and do my long range stuff at frontline and colemans creek, I'm sure we have a lot of fellow members here!

For LR rigs I have an Lmt MWS in 308 at the moment and a tikka in a mcmillan with a preferred barrel blanks barrel. Also into Nightvision now which is addicting like all of these things lol

Anyways thanks for having me!