• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Newly aquired Smith Mod. 10-8

C.West

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2008
Nashville Tn.
I recently bought this from a family member who was hurting for cash. For the money I couldn't pass it up. 4 inch heavy barrel, .38 special. It is in great shape and came with the factory wood grips. I was not a huge fan of them, so I switched to the Hogue monogrip and haven't looked back. It obviously hasn't been neglected. I have really enjoyed it so far. Just thought I'd share for you wheel gun fans. Feel free to post up pictures of your Mod. 10's. Or any wheel gun for that matter.

Colt

mod10kitbag.jpg

Re: Newly aquired Smith Mod. 10-8

Everyone should have a couple model 10's. Its nice to enjoy shooting .38's and not having to chase brass. Great guns for teaching new shooters.

There is a little soft spot in my gun-loving heart for wheel guns. Particularly blued S&W's!!! Nice piece there C.W.!!!

-G45

Here it is in original trim. I have a growing spot in my heart for wheelguns as well G45.

mod10wood.jpg