• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Newly opened slot for June 25th Advanced Sniper / F.O. course at ALTUS in Baker, FL.

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
We have a newly vacated slot open in the upcoming Advanced Sniper/ F.O. course at ALTUS Shooting Solutions in Baker, FL.

If L.E. or Mil and are interested, see the 2 attached PDF image files for course announcement and info sheet.

NOTE: There are several new blocks specific to Overwatch type missions which have new additions (highlighted in red) on the recommended equipment section.

Thanks and have a safe weekend.

Terry

Attachments

• 2019 June LE Advanced Sniper - Course Announcement.pdf
    540.4 KB · Views: 84
  • LE Advanced Sniper - F.O. Student Info rev June 2019.pdf
    812.7 KB · Views: 49
We finished up 1 Mil Right Advanced Sniper Class #19-5 at ALTUS Shooting Solutions last Friday.

This was a badass group of guys from 3 agencies. Everyone of them exhibited enthusiasm, competitiveness and open mindedness in spite of the heat index hitting being over 110 degrees during our daytime training.

It was a privilege to work with you.
Thank you for trusting us with your training for 4 days and 2 nights.

THANK YOU to the team at ALTUS Shooting Solutions for the support and assistance before during and after this class.

THANK YOU to Bryan and Misty Morgan for assisting with the lodging for our Law Enforcement and Military snipers.

I am very fortunate to do the things I feel led to do and I am fully aware that you make that possible.

It is appreciated.

Be safe.
T

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm