• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEWMAN PRECISION .260 REM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

grandslam

Proof shooter
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2007
NorCal
The big brown truck made a stop by the house the other day and made me pretty happy. I cant wait to get out to the range on Friday!!!!

Big Thanks to Jerry at http://newmanprecision.com for all the work that he did for me, made sure everything was just how I wanted it.

Another shout out to Mike at http://www.csgunworks.com/ for taking care of everything with the scope. Mikey always has what you need and gets the job done, Thanks Bud.

The specs are:
Stiller TAC30 action
Bartlien #10MTU 1-8.5 Barrel
Mcmillan A-5 GAP camo
Badger M5 bottom metal
Jewel trigger
Badger M40 USMC rings
Premeir Heritage 3-15 scope
TAB sling
good.jpg

goood.jpg

1234.jpg

Re: NEWMAN PRECISION .260 REM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sweeeeeet. By the way learn how to post pics you retard. =)

Jacob,
Glad you finally decided to lose MOA and get a real scope. Im f'n jealous. Im still waiting for my rifle to come home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jacob,
Glad you finally decided to lose MOA and get a real scope. Im f'n jealous. Im still waiting for my rifle to come home.
</div></div>

Yeah we will see how my transition to MIL goes......New gun, new system, so I hope its easy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jacob,
</div></div>

Yeah we will see how my transition to MIL goes......New gun, new system, so I hope its easy. </div></div>

a caveman can do it
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jacob,
</div></div>

Jason,

I am going the same route..Mikey going to hook me up with two of them bad boys.

Vu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jacob,
</div></div>

Jason,

I am going the same route..Mikey going to hook me up with two of them bad boys.

Vu </div></div>

All the talk about MOA. 6 Months later "I told you so". Just following in my footsteps.

Mr. 0 - 4,

It is not the MIL MIL that caused the change.

I want FFP, 1 Turn, and the glass is just REALLY nice.

+ the 5-25 is coming out soon so I will wait on those.

Either way, MOA or MIL...still going to hand you your ass. LOL LOL

very nicely done! whats the length on that barrel?

The barrel ended at 27". It'll be a lil heavy shooting it offhand, but laying behind it prone its dead comfy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The barrel ended at 27". It'll be a lil heavy shooting it offhand, but laying behind it prone its dead comfy! </div></div>

Better start pumping those weights! We don't shoot everything prone ya know
smile.gif

just put some lead in the back end of the stock to balance it out for offhand shooting, but then it's going to be a pain to carry a long way.

Dont sweat the moa to mil stuff, took about 1/2 a day to replace a lot of years running the moa/mil conversions in my head.