• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

News About the Uvalde School Shooting Just Keeps Getting Worse and Worse

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

..." the latest news from the investigation into the shooting looks very bad for the law-enforcement officials responding to the scene. Tony Plohetski, an investigative reporter for the Austin-American Statesman, tweeted a picture showing police stationed outside the classroom where more than a dozen children were murdered. The officers, armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield, were in the hallway near the classroom at 11:52 a.m.—58 minutes before they breached the locked classroom, and 19 minutes after the gunman entered the school. At 12:03 p.m. a second officer with a ballistic shield arrived, followed by a third a few minutes later."

curiouser and curiouser!​

Perhaps some of the cops or government agent men who lurk here should explain it to us simpleton how this can happen.

When the Titanic sank, men who did not want to die, made sure that women and children got to the life boats. Because the shame of saving yourself while a child died would have been worse than death.

We've done away with shame and social stigma. These fucking cowards will mostly continue to live good lives.

I surprised how many still think it was cowardice/ incompetence. Purely done willfully for political agenda- remember as a whole LEO organizations are very anti gun (also seem to hate cameras and people with basic education who know their rights but different topic )
Let cities burn, shut down businesses, arrest parents who don’t want a tranny waving their genitalia in kids faces- willing participates in mass murder - it all pays the same and I hear the dental plan is great!
No one dropped the ball; no one made a call.

Perhaps some of the cops or government agent men who lurk here should explain it to us simpleton how this can happen.

When the Titanic sank, men who did not want to die, made sure that women and children got to the life boats. Because the shame of saving yourself while a child died would have been worse than death.

We've done away with shame and social stigma. These fucking cowards will mostly continue to live good lives.
GifMeme21445830052022.gif

Qualifier: I said I'd wait for the official timeline, it's out, watched the breakdown that Donut Operator was doing on YouTube and he's pretty spot on. Having said that, and with an officially constructed timeline available, I'm really not sure how they could have fucked this up any worse than they did. I wanted to, and did hold off on rushing to judgment and gave them the benefit of the doubt, and they've made me and every other guy in LE look like an asshole in the process.

Now to answer your question, and the part you won't like... it's the anti-cop crowd's fault. 100%.

I've said from the beginning of the cell phone, city surveillance, and eventually body cam era, LE ain't for public consumption. It's a dirty job and doing it right never looks good to people outside the profession. Shit, it doesn't LOOK good to people that know what they're looking at INSIDE the profession.

But whatever, more oversight, more hamstringing, more rules, take away all the tools LE uses to do the job so the poooooor criminals don't get hurt. That's progress says the leftys and the anti-cop crowd.

Well, here's the logical consequence of your progress. Anybody worth a shit has either retired, quit, or rigged for ultra quiet until they can retire or quit. Are there good Cops out there still trying to do it right? Absolutely.

As many as 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years ago? Not even close. It's a whole new breed and the departments have, quite literally, changed the psychological profile during the screening process for who they hire.

When I took the civil service test almost 20yrs ago they told me I was competing against a pool of 10,000 applicants to get hired. Our latest hiring managed 140 slots out of 160 applicants.

Nobody wants to do it anymore and who can blame them? The ones that do are in it for the pay or the benefits or the other bullshit the little anti-cop dickheads have been accusing everyone of for the last 15 years, only now it's true and you're seeing it when the shit gets real and the cops opt out of the conflict. Look at this shit...

They get shot at, shoot back...then just stand there going "man I got the ground so fast"

GO AFTER THEM YOU MUPPETS!

They're too 'a scared 🙄

Society didn't like cops beating up drug dealers on foot chases, PITing robbery suspects into a ditch, shooting poooooor youts
yout-what.gif
that were only shooting at the police so they could get to work on time, etc etc etc

Well, society is getting what they asked for, a sackless neutered and completely cowardly law enforcement service.

Reap what you sow.

Last edited:
And the police can't stop doubling down on being true evil and showing what they really are:

View attachment 7897823
Qualifier: I said I'd wait for the official timeline, it's out, watched the breakdown that Donut Operator was doing on YouTube and he's pretty spot on. Having said that, and with an officially constructed timeline available, I'm really not sure how they could have fucked this up any worse than they did. I wanted to, and did hold off on rushing to judgment and gave them the benefit of the doubt, and they've made me and every other guy in LE look like an asshole in the process.

Now to answer your question, and the part you won't like... it's the anti-cop crowd's fault. 100%.

I've said from the beginning of the cell phone, city surveillance, and eventually body cam era, LE ain't for public consumption. It's a dirty job and doing it right never looks good to people outside the profession. Shit, it doesn't LOOK good to people that know what they're looking at INSIDE the profession.

But whatever, more oversight, more hamstringing, more rules, take away all the tools LE uses to do the job so the poooooor criminals don't get hurt. That's progress says the leftys and the anti-cop crowd.

Well, here's the logical consequence of your progress. Anybody worth a shit has either retired, quit, or rigged for ultra quiet until they can retire or quit. Are there good Cops out there still trying to do it right? Absolutely.

As many as 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years ago? Not even close. It's a whole new breed and the departments have, quite literally, changed the psychological profile during the screening process for who they hire.

When I took the civil service test almost 20yrs ago they told me I was competing against a pool of 10,000 applicants to get hired. Our latest hiring managed 140 slots out of 160 applicants.

Nobody wants to do it anymore and who can blame them? The ones that do are in it for the pay or the benefits or the other bullshit the little anti-cop dickheads have been accusing everyone of for the last 15 years, only now it's true and you're seeing it when the shit gets real and the cops opt out of the conflict. Look at this shit...

They get shot at, shoot back...then just stand there going "man I got the ground so fast"

GO AFTER THEM YOU MUPPETS!

They're too 'a scared 🙄

Society didn't like cops beating up drug dealers on foot chases, PITing robbery suspects into a ditch, shooting poooooor youts
yout-what.gif
that were only shooting at the police so they could get to work on time, etc etc etc

Well, society is getting what they asked for, a sackless neutered and completely cowardly law enforcement service.

Reap what you sow.

Preach it brother!!

This officer failing to shoot can come from a couple of things, piss poor management and a coward.

Everybody wants to be a cop till it’s time to do cop shit.

Reactions: TACC
Slightly off topic - this just happened (north of Fort Worth) the past weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: BKSSNIPER
Unbelievable to have to ask if you can take the shot at the armed school shooter outside the school before he kills all those children. How many Barney Fife's are on duty in that town, no offense to the real Barney Fife of course.

download - 2022-07-06T182709.291.jpeg

On this episode of

“Bitches with a Badge”

I mean seriously who the fuck would wait on that? Im not a cop knocker but some guys seriously need to grow a pair

Reactions: RUTGERS95
A quick glance at that report says officer was “within 150yards” of the door the shooter entered.

The GREAT majority of PD training with a rifle is 50 yards and in.
The AR LE rifle qualification(not training I know) only requires 20 rounds total and only goes out to 50yards.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
A quick glance at that report says officer was “within 150yards” of the door the shooter entered.

The GREAT majority of PD training with a rifle is 50 yards and in.
The AR LE rifle qualification(not training I know) only requires 20 rounds total and only goes out to 50yards.
50 yards? Isn’t that pistol range?

On this episode of

“Bitches with a Badge”

I mean seriously who the fuck would wait on that? Im not a cop knocker but some guys seriously need to grow a pair
This is what you get when the whole country's media spends years beating up the police, locking them up in some cases for doing their damn job, basically telling the police they have to getbshot before they can use lethal force ect.... I don't know what I would do if I thought I might hit a kid when shooting at a suspect who hadn't shot anyone yet, AND I thought I might well go to prison too.

I'm not making excuses, obviously he should have shot, but that's not near as clear cut as standing outside the room locked and loaded while hearing shots inside a room full of children.

Why did they not already have orderes to neutralize the threat? There had already been 911 calls and other clear indicators he was going to shoot people . If he's firing on school grounds and headed inside then shoot his ass, but why wasn't that already known to the cop, and why not after the first chance to shoot him, was this not quickly asked and answered? The incompetence there is just unbelievable and there's so many "why" questions that just don't add up.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER