• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

News crew shot in Orlando

Mass shooting? Really. No wonder the narrative is so fucked up.

I don't want to say "good", because I obviously don't mean that, it's awful.

But why were they there? What's the purpose of telling us the story standing at the crime scene? Or cutting from someone sitting in a studio to someone standing in front of a hospital? Why? What's that add? These people are vultures, loathsome creatures profiting on others misery.

Last edited:
It doesnt appear that Keith will get that degree in astrophysics after all.
Not so fast… I hear of all sorts of prisoners getting a fine education at taxpayer expense. This could be a good business move…
9ACBA1DE-AC25-41A8-9152-BB13C66A18F6.png

"According to deputies, Moses also has prior firearm possession charges, including attempted first degree murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, burglary, grand theft and armed robbery with a firearm."

At 19.

Career criminal it appears, out doing criminal things. Our revolving door judicial system sucks.

Reactions: KYAggie
Well, my gut instinct here was (before I read the article):
1) Orlando...not shocking
2) Crime Hills...also not shocking (2 cops were killed in Crime Hills in the years I lived in the Ghetto called orlando). Silverstar and Hiawassee if I recall.

Remember driving back many times from Shoot Straight saying...hmmm, maybe I should have all my mags loaded on the way back as I passed through Crime Hills.

ps..his hair style looks like my Netgear router.

"According to deputies, Moses also has prior firearm possession charges, including attempted first degree murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, burglary, grand theft and armed robbery with a firearm."

At 19.
at what point are even the lefties/dems/libs going to wake up and see they are decimating our society by continuing their catch and release bullsh1t.

just like they bemoan a 'mass' shooting every day, they should be doing that and more for instances like this where if this sh1tbag had stayed in prison, there would be 3-4 more law abiding citizens alive.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
at what point are even the lefties/dems/libs going to wake up and see they are decimating our society by continuing their catch and release bullsh1t.

just like they bemoan a 'mass' shooting every day, they should be doing that and more for instances like this where if this sh1tbag had stayed in prison, there would be 3-4 more law abiding citizens alive.
I'd also question those who say death penalty should be done away with; clearly, this mofo with the Netgear Router hairdo needs to be turned into worm food; bring back old sparky as well.

They DON’T CARE!!! If the ends justify the means and they can remove all guns from society, just collateral damage

I'll bet that this doesn't make the nationwide news despite the 'mass shooting' thing they love to love.

The shooter doesn't fit the preferred narrative

M

It doesnt appear that Keith will get that degree in astrophysics after all.

I expect Harvard, where he was going this fall of course, will weigh in soon on how they will, with our money, help him get the astrophysics degree while incarcerated which will be part of his healing so he, the real victim, can rejoin society some day when he’s released early for good behavior.

The only releasing that should happen is his head being released from his body by a 660 gain pill from a 50 bmg; that fixes the problem permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Maggot

At 19.

"I'm sorry but your services will no longer be needed."

Where's that death penalty thread?