• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newsmax kaput

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
For a short time, Newsmax was kind of all right comparing to all other fake news, Now, Newsmax is also terrible. I've deleted it from all my devices and replaced it for now with Real America's Voice. You can watch it on ROKU, smartphones and PCs.

OAN was my go to, would watch it for an hour every morning to get an idea what was going on. Of course my cable provider dropped them. Newsmax was the next best thing, but only compared to the rest of the yellow stream media. No sense attempting to get any valuable information off the tv anymore, unless you just want to know what BULLSHIT they're spewing.

I think I may have watch a few minutes of it on Rumble once before while waiting for Nick Rekieta's stream to begin.

Wait, you guys don't get your news from The Bear Pit?

Damn... you're doing it wrong!

Sirhr
If you watch the Bear Pit, you get all the latest from every site available on the internet, minus actual cooter pics.
There are those that spend an inordinate amount of time with several browser windows open and just cut an paste shit over and over and over. Twitter shit and TikTok shit is probably the most prevalent. 99.999% of it is not even remotely firearm related, let alone precision rifle related.
Still, I'd rather watch the stupid shit here than there if I do watch it.

Same with epoch times. They're junk now. IMO
hate to say it but i begin to agree. repeating too many stories,too much shen yun,too much touchy feely. to start they were early on the scamdemic and vax hoax. seems like most scources these days are,as said,click bait for targeted audience. i'm sure same shit if you are a prog. that said,where the fuck to go to start getting news not just propaganda that suits your views?

OAN was my go to, would watch it for an hour every morning to get an idea what was going on. Of course my cable provider dropped them. Newsmax was the next best thing, but only compared to the rest of the yellow stream media. No sense attempting to get any valuable information off the tv anymore, unless you just want to know what BULLSHIT they're spewing.
The question is, did you call and drop your cable provider. I got rid of Dish.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
hate to say it but i begin to agree. repeating too many stories,too much shen yun,too much touchy feely. to start they were early on the scamdemic and vax hoax. seems like most scources these days are,as said,click bait for targeted audience. i'm sure same shit if you are a prog. that said,where the fuck to go to start getting news not just propaganda that suits your views?
Way to much of that shen yun shit

Last edited:
Bear Pit is my only ”go to” for the past four months. No need to waste time with other sources, they are indeed kaput.

Reactions: Lightning8
While I have your goldfish attention span….

BC79EF75-B6CD-4BC2-B604-5A1CFC546F59.jpeg