• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next gun camp pattern?

I Am Hero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
So I just got done with two different color patterns from the new duracoat easyway kits: desert mirageflage and woodland mirageflage, both in a digital pattern. They both turned out very well for my first attempt using stencils (some slight bleeding on the paint).

For my next gun I thought about doing it in ACU generic greys and tans, but what I am coming to realize after buying a vest and hat in ACU is that those color patterns don't seem to blend into anything..my friend just got some woodland digital camo to use for crow hunting and paintball and that stuff looks a LOT better than standard ACU.

thought about doing a woodland based pattern with perhaps a little more sandy grey in it than a dark brown (I am in the middle of muck fields). Anyone have some suggestions on color combinations that I should use? I will be doing my custom 7mag when it gets here and also I want to redo my AR.

Pictures as reference would be great!

Last edited: