• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next 'Hider deal???

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
Gentlemen,
First off I want to say "thank you" for giving me the opportunity to serve this group as a 'Hide sponsor. It is an honor to work with the membership here.

Since the Eberlestock pack offering received such a big response, I want to continue passing along deals on equipment to this great group. As many of you are now aware, Eberlestock experienced a pretty big setback on Saturday when their warehouse in Boise burned to the ground. While I haven't received an updated accounting of their available inventory, Glen Eberle mentioned in a dealer email that the losses on many of their more popular models (including the G4 Operator) are heavy & some of their packs won't be available until Spring or early Summer. So, now more than ever, I'm looking at opening up special 'Hide member pricing for ALL of their inventory and accessories that were not destroyed in the fire. Eberlestock has stood behind their products & been an enthusiastic supporter of our troops overseas so now I want to stand behind them in their time of need. I'll be updating the group here with their available inventory and, once I have a complete list, will throw some great deals on here that won't be offered anywhere else.

Now, I'm asking for your help in what YOU want next! SHOT Show is going on in Vegas and there are some great products soon to be introduced. While I'd like to be able to offer deals on everything under the sun, right now I need to keep it down to three different products for deltaoutdoorsman.com's next promotion. Here are the companies & products to be offered for the next big 'Hide deal, the one that gets the biggest response/feedback will be the one that is offered:
--Zen-Ray ED2 binoculars, 8x43 and 10x43 models;
--Minox ZA riflescopes, 3-15x 42mm & 4-20x 50mm;

Thanks again for the support & well wishes offered by everybody here. Please let me know if you have any questions via PM or email at [email protected]

Thanks again!
Ceylon Blackwell
deltaoutdoorsman.com (in construction, will be live soon!)

Re: Next 'Hider deal???

That's real bad news for eberlstock, huge loss. I hope they can consolidate and get back to business asap.

I'm keen to see what you come up with as I'm on the market for another LR field pack. As for putting items forward, I'll stand by and see what others have to say first.

Thanks mate

Although I'm pretty well squared-away and very pleased with my Eberlstock gear, (Phantom, bladders, accessory pouches) I am all for helping out Glen. I'm sure there's something else I could talk myself into...
smile.gif

He personally responded to my emails when I had a question concerning their style/colors used in their ACU pattern. He took the time too explain the reason why they choose the colors they used, and without me having to ask, he offered to replace the pack with any color/pattern I liked. To me, that's good business.

Just let us know, and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks Ceylon,

-Pat

Hey Ceylon, Thanks again for the packs, they are awsome. My friend,Lazuris, and I are very happy after dealing with you and are looking forward to future hide specials.
As for the next hide deals, my vote is for the binos.
Enjoy the shot show, when you get back I need to order some accessories for my pack.
Take Care.

Thanks for the feedback. I can definitely pass on some 'Hide member pricing on Eberlestock accessories. Just shoot me a PM or email at [email protected] and I can give you a great price.

I'm also wondering if some other equipment (beside optics) might be of interest to the membership here. I can work up some great deals from these vendors:
--CamelBak;
--Badlands;
--Streamlight;

Thanks again for the imput.
Ceylon Blackwell
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)301-8682

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rocky Boots </div></div>

Working on that as we speak. Thanks for the recommendation!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceylonc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the feedback. I can definitely pass on some 'Hide member pricing on Eberlestock accessories. Just shoot me a PM or email at [email protected] and I can give you a great price.

I'm also wondering if some other equipment (beside optics) might be of interest to the membership here. I can work up some great deals from these vendors:
--CamelBak; <span style="color: #FF0000">Yes</span>
--Badlands; <span style="color: #FF0000">Yes</span>
--Streamlight; <span style="color: #FF0000">Yes</span>

Thanks again for the imput.
Ceylon Blackwell
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)301-8682 </div></div>

All three of those company's have products worth looking at. I've got a lot of ACU gear, but plan/already started to get set up with multicam goodies. I mean everything from small packs, pants, shirts, jacket, magazine holders, range book covers, rear bags, etc. Whatever gear you decide to carry make sure you get some in multicam, and I'm in.

Thanks,

-Pat