• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match 9-01

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
Sept 1st at Desert sportsman's range 3 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 80 rounds for score. Please RSVP here if your coming. If you are signed up for the OCT 27th and 28 Crap shoot you will not be allowed to shoot this or our oct 6th match. RSVP here if you are planing on shooting.

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match 9-01

Ill be there.

I have a ton of cardboard for this match and the big one of you guys

hey lvshooter, nice meeting you yesterday. I might be able to make my first match here next weekend since recently moving from Ohio. I actually have that weekend off. I'll let you know a definitive answer the next few days. hope to meet some new folks to shoot with.

IN!!!!

Jimmy and Aron may also make an appearance.

Ty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt, 3 confirmed from AZ coming up. Myself, Michael and Gary. </div></div>

Thanks.

Everyone needs to bring sunscreen and fluids, it is going to be HOT and we will be in the sun most of the day.

For those that are volunteering as ROs for the Invitational match, we will be adding the scores from the Sept and Oct monthly matches and award a prize for the top RO at the Invitational match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A hat maybe? </div></div>Depends who wins

Looking forward to shooting with you guys this weekend

Gotta sit out, looking forward to October!!

Shoot well AZLRPRS!!

Thanks Kurt, Roy, Roger, Ty, Dane and the rest of the Vegas crew, we had a good time and made it back to AZ in one piece.

DO NOT POST STAGES FROM THE SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER MATCHES!!

I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO RE-DESIGN THE ENTIRE COF FOR THE PRS MATCH.

People just don't appreciate what they're getting when attending a monthly match. I feel very lucky, that for a mere $20 I can spend several hours completely engaged in both mind and body. Add to that that one may actually learn something and the experience becomes priceless.

Thank you Kurt!