• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match (May

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
May 2nd, at Desert sportsman's range 9 (out to 400 yards) ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 7am start time, bring 60 rounds.
New summer start time 7am NOT 8am.
Gonna try the new target.
IMG_1336.jpg

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match (May

Kurt,

I am curious how does the match go on range 3? The "keyhole" would seem to be very confined as opposed to #9

Kurt,
I am planning on being there this saturday , 0700 . I assume you have made arrangements for no rain, minimal wind.
Bruce Burnham

Chiller, Range 3 works well for the closer stuff. I also works well for the mover. That is the range we origianly built the barricades for. No problem, you will see.

Bruce, We don't want to mess up a 4 month rain and wind string. The more rain and wind, the more steel we use. Paper sucks.

I think we will start giving away silver coins for prizes (1st place American Eagles ,2nd silver dollars and 3rd silver 1/2 dollars). Instead of medalaions.
What do you think?

Kurt
I think we are going to have a problem on range 3.
they have changed it to 400 yard only.
all targets must be against the far berm.
be prepared to move to range 9.
maybe you should give them a call.

Range 9 it is. Sounds like we are getting a new range (4). It should work great for what we do. Not sure when it will be done.

Please roll over and do one in June!

I think if you check average temperatures, June is better than September and maybe the same as October most years. Go another hour earlier (bring your own coffee, though!) and there will be less heat and wind...maybe on the wind...

I just can't make it tomorrow.