• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

May 2nd. First Saturday of every month except July August and December.

Kurt....SW Airlines got $39.00 each way from DFW...do you supply a shuttle service from the airport to the range....something with a margarita machine and brass tumbler in the back, leather seating and maybe some theme music ?

How about the back of my truck at 0400. There might be some old half full water bottles back there for your refreshment.

Do you need a DSRPC membership to shoot this match? I'm still waiting on my paperwork back...
frown.gif

no you dont. tell the guard you are shooting the match on range 9.

Cool! I shot my first match last Saturday there with an un-zero'd rifle and had a great time. I'll have to hit the press and then the range sometime this week to get a good zero and verify my cards.
laugh.gif

Not that it should come as a big surprise..........the weather is changing JUST in time for the shoot (and not for the better)

Would love to try and shoot at a match for the 1st time, but gotta work. Hope you have fun, its a bit breezy.

I am gonna try and make it out to spectate and meet some of the fellas from Sin City . Hopefully my roomates don't get me too polluted tonight .

There used to be a shooting site on the internet that listed most if not all of the shooting competitions in and around southern calif. but it seems to have dissapeared. It would be so great if we could all get together to make one complete list with site links dates, times , prices. Does anybody think this could be possible.