• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Next round of free stuff to those that can use it

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, got another round of free stuff that I've piled together since cleaning more. I don't have an exact list but heck, it's free so who cares?! I just ask that you cover the shipping which should be $20-30 depending on some of the stuff I include requiring a bigger box. Like last time, I know there is well over $100 in value in there.

RULES:
    1) don't be petty
    2) don't pressure me on getting it shipped. I usually will have it out in a day or two but sometimes life gets in the way of free stuff (weird, I know!)
    3) please only take it if you can use it or know someone that can. I don't mind you using what you can and selling the remainder, just make sure the cash goes into furthering yourself or someone else in the sport or a charity/church.

Please be able to actually use this stuff versus the "I'll take whatever I can get" approach.

Some of the stuff included:
    - 308 brass
    - various caliber brass (haven't even begun to sort it to see what's in there)
    - Modified viperskins for a AICS 2.0 folder that were cut to fit an arca rail
    - rifle sling
    - I think there's some various holsters in there (some generic uncle mike style and some specific ones.
    - miscellaneous rails (I know a handful of them were from a JP chassis and I think the others are keymod from an AX chassis)
    - miscellaneous scope rings (don't think anything high value but matching sets regardless)
    - ammo boxes
    - sun shades (no idea what from, ranges from 40-56mm maybe?)
    - more that I can't recall without looking in the box

Later on I will be doing a reloading giveaway to someone who is just getting into the reloading game. It'll have various dies, reloading tools, etc. Check back tomorrow for that one.

Man I might, but don't have a schmidt here currently to measure it on. If you have an existing shade there that you can measure I can double check.

So how does this work exactly? First time seeing a post like this....

I have two 56 mm objective Scopes (steiner and kahles) neither of which has a sunshade...but I coud use at least one.

Man I might, but don't have a schmidt here currently to measure it on. If you have an existing shade there that you can measure I can double check.
    I don't have a sunshade to measure. I could measure the scope objective, but I don't know if that would help or not. I'm currently looking online and on here to see what I can find for info on S&B shades

Hopefully another member seeing this has one they can measure. Otherwise yea, measure the OD and I will see if the OD of any of these shades line up.

I might be interested in some of the ammo boxes depending on the size/caliber rounds they fit. Same goes for any reloading stuff; I'm still relatively new to the precision rifle/reloading game so I'm always keeping an eye out for stuff that might help me.

Sure thing, trying to let this all go as one lot so I already have someone taking this stuff (minus perhaps a sunshade if it'll work for one of these guys). When I get the reloading stuff posted I might split it into two lots because I know a lot of guys will want that.

Reactions: Underaverage
    Scope objective outside diameter is 62mm, inside diameter across the threads measured 57.47mm. No way to figure out thread pitch, thats either gonna work or not. I found some old threads that said some of the other euro scopes, like minox, have shades that swap with S&B. Other brands may not.

I would also take a set of 30mm rings if there are more than one available.

if anyone does not want the 308 brass i will cover shipping costs. always load hunting rounds for a few people this time of year. please pm me.