• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF 3.5-15x50 NXS non-ZS, non-HS, MRAD w/MLR - ?

jtb33

Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
PHX, AZ - USA
I have one of these that I bought second-hand quite some time ago, but for the life of me, I cannot find *anyone* who has them - either in-stock or on classifieds. Are the non-HS MRAD's just really rare? Or are they no longer made?

Re: NF 3.5-15x50 NXS non-ZS, non-HS, MRAD w/MLR - ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Or are they no longer made? </div></div>

This. They updated the turrets and now that is all that is used. Nothing wrong with what you have though...

This past year Nightforce switched all the NXS models to HS turrets. All new NXS models come with the HS system now.

Trevor B.

Thanks for the replies.

While there are often NF on the second-hand market, it seems that 98% of the non-HS models are .25 MOA. I've rarely seen an MRAD non-HS model. Either they just weren't nearly as popular as MOA versions, or everyone that has the MRAD versions absolutely loves them and won't sell them.