• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF F1 M118 Cam... specs?

11B-B4

Sergeant
Minuteman
I was wondering if anyone knows what the M118lr cam for the NF F1 scope is calibrated for...

I know it is for the 175 smk's... But does anyone know what Velocity?

Im asking because id be using a 24" barrel...

Re: NF F1 M118 Cam... specs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USSR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Velocity will vary from one rifle to the next. Out of my 26" barrel FN SPR, it clocks at 2718fps.

Don </div></div>

RIght thats why im wondering what velocity the cam is tuned for... If its not dead on i'll go with a .1 mil knob, thats my thinking.

Re: NF F1 M118 Cam... specs?

You should consider the potential that your custom cam will not be accurate dependent on changing environmental conditions (temperature, altitude, etc.). If you must have a calibrated knob, or two. I have used these in the past because they looked OEM on the NF. Contact Mark and give him your ballistic info for a custom tuned knob.

http://www.kentonindustries.com/pics/picbytype/

Good Luck.
Bill