• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF FC-3G anyone?

Tact999

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2008
Texas
I wanted to know if anyone is using this scope. It is a new reticule for this year and before I purchase I wanted to hear thoughts since I don't see t mentioned at all. I am looking for a quality optic to put on my 308 battle rifle (PWS MK 216). I use ACOGs on my 5.56s but want to try something else. Any help or experience with this optic would be appreciated. Thanks

Tapatalk2

I want to try one of these as well. But they have not been released yet, I inquired about one and was told June for a release date.

George

I've been waiting for this to come out. I'm glad to see NF finally bringing a decent reticle to the 1-4's. One will go on one of my KAC SR15 Mod1's as soon as they're available.

Dont know anything about this particular one but I can vouch for NF as making some dern good scopes! I've been pleased with my NXS for going on 5 years now. No complaints.