• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF MLR2 or MD2?

Will Fennell

Sergeant
Minuteman
I've got a NF F1 with the MilDot reticle. I'm getting another rifle that I want that I want a F1 for, and am interested in the new reticles. Anyone got experience with the new MD2 and MLR2? I really like the fact that the entire reticle doesn't light up, only the center.

Any input on which way to go? TIA

Re: NF MLR2 or MD2?

The MLR2 is the way to go for me. I had an F1 with MLR and didn't care for it. The MLR2 has fixed the things about the MLR (in the F1) that I didn't like.

looked through both, and would definitely recommend the MLR2. Wasn't a fan of the MD2.

I just got rid of a nf f1 with the mlr....I would have kept it it had the mlr 2 it seems to be a real improvement! So to answer your question I would do the mlr 2

As soon as they start taking scopes for upgrades, my F1 with an MLR reticle will be getting an MLR2.