• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF moa/moa to mil/mil question

PittsDriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2009
Big Salt Pond, Utah, USA
Maybe someone that has had their Nightforce turrets changed from moa/moa to mil/mil can answer this question.

Did you receive the internals or at least the caps back when your scope was returned or does Nightforce consider keeping these items as part of the deal?

Re: NF moa/moa to mil/mil question

Why would you expect to get the caps and internals back? I got a Leupold scope done by Premier years ago and never got anything back. You're getting them changed out. I wouldn't expect to get a bag with internals and knobs I have no use for back.

What good are they, its not like your gonna be able to switch back to MOA, the iternals are different.

Thanks for the replies gang.

I understand the difference in the internals. I have one NF in mil/mil and another in moa/moa and I would like to stay with one format. I prefer my MLR mil/mil.

More curiosity for the internals based on the cost. I would be willing to bet NF re-uses the internals.

There was a thread from a shooter that was distressed about his caps getting bunged up. I replied that that's not that big of a deal to me. I figured if they returned the caps I could pass them on to him.

Merry Christmas all...