• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NF NX8 4-32 F1 issue

NFshooter150

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2022
Idaho
Hey so I have an NX8 4-32 F1 MOAR and have had it for about 2 years now and earlier this year it seemed like I couldn't get the target image to focus as well as I got accustomed to. So I sent it in and they said the internal focus ring broke so they fixed it and sent it back. It was all back to normal until the other day seems like the same thing is happening again. Have any of you guys every experienced this issue?

Nope, but drop it back off at Hazen Lane and it will get fixed again.

I know but man it hasn't even been 6 months since I've had it back so I'm wondering if there's a bigger issue that keeps causing it

I know but man it hasn't even been 6 months since I've had it back so I'm wondering if there's a bigger issue that keeps causing it
Agreed. Tell them. They might take an extra careful look.
I have quite a few NF scopes and never had any issue. Not 1.
Quite a few years ago I bought an NXS with their Velocity 1000 reticle. It was supposed to be good to 0.5 MOA for a given BC and muzzle velocity. I'm sure it would have been the shit but I couldn't get into the velocity range before I saw pressure on the brass. Hazen Lane was on my way to/from work so I stopped by one day, scope in hand. I asked them if they could replace that reticle with the old standby MOAR that was on the other 3 or 4 NXS scopes I had. A guy came out and talked to me for a bit, discussing my velocity problems mainly. He asked me if I could wait about 20 minutes and I could. In about 20 minutes he came back with my scope and the new MOAR reticle inside.

NO CHARGE.

They will take care of you and if there is a problem with that scope missed previously, they will find it and take of that too.

Hey so I have an NX8 4-32 F1 MOAR and have had it for about 2 years now and earlier this year it seemed like I couldn't get the target image to focus as well as I got accustomed to. So I sent it in and they said the internal focus ring broke so they fixed it and sent it back. It was all back to normal until the other day seems like the same thing is happening again. Have any of you guys every experienced this issue?
I had the same issue with mine. On mine the parallax adjustment broke

Ya the last time with mine it was the internal focus ring. I'm sure this one is the same thing once I get it back it might be hard for me to switch out because I've been running the delta stryker hd 5-50 and man it's awesome for shooting tiny ass groups at 100 lol

Hmmm, pretty sure mine has this issue. At long distances it seems a little blurry and I am out of parallax adjustment.