• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NF NX8 4-32 F2 blurry on target

NFshooter150

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2022
Idaho
Hey guys so I have a NX8 4-32 F2 MOAR-CF2D and today I put probably 60 rounds down range no issues and then did a test with my tuner brake vs no brake vs hellfire and when I took the tuner off the first shot after I broke the shot the target (not reticle) got very blurry to where I actually had to adjust the parallax/side focus to clear it out. It did it again every shot after with brake no brake anything. Has anyone had this issue? It seems I broke the internal focus ring maybe or something. I know NF will fix it but I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem.

Hey guys so I have a NX8 4-32 F2 MOAR-CF2D and today I put probably 60 rounds down range no issues and then did a test with my tuner brake vs no brake vs hellfire and when I took the tuner off the first shot after I broke the shot the target (not reticle) got very blurry to where I actually had to adjust the parallax/side focus to clear it out. It did it again every shot after with brake no brake anything. Has anyone had this issue? It seems I broke the internal focus ring maybe or something. I know NF will fix it but I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem.
I had the same issue on my 4x32 f1. On mine the parallax had broke. Nf took care of it.

Reactions: NFshooter150