• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NF NXS 2.5-10X42 Mil-R (2023)

OregonWild

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2023
Western Oregon
I bought this new from Euro Optic in October of this year. I’ve had a few older ones that ver the year and at some point NF must have updated the turrets because this newer one has the nicest feeling and sounding turrets of anyone I’ve ever used, better even than any of my NX8s.

In very good condition, currently mounted in a Larue SPR mount. Comes with the box and all the goodies like new. Only selling because I regularly shoot out past 750 yards and need some more magnification.

Asking $1575 with the Larue mount, $1450
without.

Possible trade for 2.5-20 NX8 or 4-16 ATACR with Mil-XT reticle

IMG_4413.jpeg

IMG_4412.jpeg

IMG_4411.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

Last edited:
what payment service do you take? Im currently deployed so I would have to pay you electronically.

In have a nx8 2.5-20 with a moar reticle of you are interested. I’m in Keizer

Attachments

• IMG_6015.jpeg
    IMG_6015.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6019.jpeg
    IMG_6019.jpeg
    479 KB · Views: 28
These are very nice scopes I have had 1 for a couple of years and like it.

I have 2 nx8s and a BR scope. I've been looking for one of these to put on a hunting rifle

I have 2 nx8s and a BR scope. I've been looking for one of these to put on a hunting rifle.
I love the adjustments on nightforce scopes

@OregonWiId
@OregonWild

Wow not even sure what he changed

Mods. It’s the first 1 with no
Posts. Why the f you don’t turn off the ability to view profiles is beyond me. There’s no report button to use when you can’t see their profile

Reported

@OregonWiId
@OregonWild

Wow not even sure what he changed

Mods. It’s the first 1 with no
Posts. Why the f you don’t turn off the ability to view profiles is beyond me. There’s no report button to use when you can’t see their profile

Reported
Yeah it’s definitely causing a head ache.

We chatted on the phone and Scope is sold to @Arno thanks

Reactions: BurtG