• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF question

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I am trading for a NF 5.5x22x56. It has their mil dot reticle. If later I decide to have the reticle changed how much do they charge? I may decide I don't need to change it but I would like to know. It also doesn't have zero stops. Is it worth it to change that.

Jim

Re: NF question

A Google advanced search input screen is shown below. That search turned up more than 3900 links to posts with mil, moa, and hunting in them. Some of them are <span style="font-style: italic">not</span> related to hunting, but many are. This is just a sample search - be creative with your own search terms.

The Google advanced search, restricted to snipershide.com as shown in the input screen, is by far the best way to search this site. Feel free to click on "Date, Usage Rights,..." to further restrict the search.

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

hidesearch.jpg

Thanks Lindy. That is useful. I am posting from my Iphone so I tend to do things the easy way until I get home to my computer

Jim

I think they charge $150-200. I would always like the turrets to match the reticle. I have a NF MOA/MOA configuration with the NPR1 reticle. Itjust the math a whole lot easier.